Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i just get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwisteD31, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Even if it wasnt vaped you got ripped because thats probably maybe .5 plus theres tons of fat stems which is never good.

2. alright fuck, i want to buy some good shit.. but i dont really know any more dealers..

im considering buying off him.. except this time ima check the shit real good

i wouldn't be as pissed if it was actually some good shit.. but its some weak shit + not even a dime

3. what the hell makes you think he won't rip you off again? honestly if you're that dumb OP I have no sympathy for you whatsoever

4. If he's smaller than you, threaten him. If he's not.. you're going to have to suck it up and just never buy from him again. The only way you're going to get any sort of revenge is through violence and fear with illegal products.

You need to drill some respect into him because if he's done it once and you do nothing and keep buying shit from him, there's a big chance he's going to fuck you over again.

5. To bad not every weed dealer is cool with you smoking his stash before you decide you like it.

6. I'm pretty certain that unless you're buying a hefty amount almost no dealer will let you try before you buy. Especially not here anyway. :rolleyes:

7. Im suprised no ones said this yet, but thats a pile of mids. Worth 2 dollars. Tell him next time you buy you dont want any mids, and if his his pot doesnt look like this:

[​IMG]

Say fuck you and walk away. Make sure its in nugget form too.

8. Yeah down here in south Florida unless its a personal friend you don't get special treatment. You a lot of people wont even let you look at it before you buy it.

9. alright, so i texted him to meet up and give my money back or some actual weed.. we said a few things, anyway, hes not responding now.. or hasn't yet..

all my friends live pretty far away, wouldn't come down just for $10 ...

so im prolly gonna take a weapon, just in case he brings other people..

if hes alone.. then hopefully i can take him, i havent gotten into fights, no1 has really ever tried to start anything, im about the same size as him, maybe a bit taller.. we're both pretty skinny

anyway, waitin for his reply.. if not, im just gonna stand up for myself and stop being such a pussy and trusting people and gettin pushed around with this shit.

10. Where are you located?

10 bucks = 1 gram of mids in Philly.

Also, pretty sure this dude's trollin.

11. 10 bucks isn't worth dying over. Just find a better dealer. How old are you that you're even considering violence?

12. listen to yourself. Man up and leave it at $10 just dont deal with him again. You're a fool if you go to fight with him over $10.

13. i live in vegas.

and im trollin? if you're talkin about me then idk waht you're on, since i posted pics and shit and im just trying to get help

yeah, you're right.. its just you know, no one likes being ripped off :/ but i guess its just a lesson i learned the hard way

and yeah, the dudes not responding anymore.

14. Dont mean to cause offence. But its $10 and you are coming across as if you're about 14 and you're going to go beat up another 14 year old for ripping you off. It's embarrassing. You sure you're old enough to be registered to this site?

15. very ripped, tell him the shit was flame ask for a zip and jump him!

16. Ignore my last post, seems you have given in to basic common sense.

17. yeah man you got ripped bad

18. Hmm, don't know vegas prices... I know it's cheap down here in Pheonix though. 10 bucks gets you around 3.5 or something like that.

But you're talking about bringing a weapon to meet up with a 'friend' an all...that makes me believe you're trolling man.

At least it wasn't 45 bucks worth.
    Sure it sucks, but you still have some herb.

Wonder why.
    Sorry to hear that man.

19. Plus rep for that sloganizer i was typing in boobs and weed for like an hour on that thing :) LOVE IT

20. Thats not bad at all. One time i was slinging and it was like 1am and i was really drunk and high and all my friends just left. I had just reuped and some kid was asking for a 70$ sack. So i bagged up 4.3 grams of some fresh kush i just got and went to meet up. We met down a couple blocks from my house. Some background on this kid is he is in my grade, i went to school with him for years, i know who he is.... I see him it seems fine. He looks at it, says it looks legit, takes out the money. Then he just starts walking. I go to grab him when i see 4 of his friends come out from behind a car. So i just leave because its not worth getting jumped by 4 kids my size and 1 bigger.

Long story short, i got robbed, saw him 4 weeks later walking threw a school yard while i was drinking with 5 friends. i ran up to him, decked him beat his face in and took his jordans and peaced.