Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I Just Get Cut Off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ls2014, Jul 12, 2014.

well Id be pissed by being bugged for under $100.

Anyway that guy is sketched out so a new connect would be wise.

Look for older more stable people than hood rat kids. Old bikers.

2. That's the problem, in the UK the only people that deal are hoodrats, the next guy I find will probably be just as sketched which is why I'm trying to find out what I did wrong with this guy so I won't make the same mistake. As someone else said it was probably the fact that I asked for a "20 bag" instead of an "8th". I'm not familiar with the slangs terms around here.

3. Because you're friend most likely gave you his number without asking/letting him know first. Understandable on his end

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. He was willing to go through with it until I said "20 bag", he even asked me how much I wanted meaning that he was intending to sell. As soon as I said "20 bag" he cut the phone meaning that he either doesn't deal that amount or I wasn't being discreet enough.

5. Then out of those 2 my guess is not discreet enough. I mean the lower amount you buy the more profit per gram he's getting so I don't see why he wouldn't unless you wanted delivery

6. #26 ls2014, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    Well I didn't exactly want delivery but I did ask him to come to a different town (which is right next to the town he was in). Basically he was in one town and I live next to another, I asked asked him to come to the town which was nearest to me so I could also walk up and meet him there (he has a car so it's not too long of a journey). Would that have put him off the deal? He guy that gave me his number told me he deals around this town and he could probably tell I would only be buying 8th at a time and not in bulk.

7. Yeahh...If you asked me to deliver you a 20 I'd stop replying too.

8. 20 bag over here meant an 8th by the way (£20 = $35) and he's meant to have the whole area covered, would driving half a mile be considered a delivery?

9. Never hit up a dealer without first seeing him face to face. Some dealers treat this shit like crack and are all hush hush and Al Capone about the stuff. Also if he asks who gave you his number, never ever tell him your friend even if your friend said it is okay. Your friend may get cut off because he misunderstood his relationship with the dealer (it was probably supposed to be personal and not to be advertised except by the dealer himself).

Also, that dealer is hotboy. He has the cops on him. Never hit up the weedman when the cops are bugging. There are plenty of dealers out there and no matter how bad you are fiending, it's not worth getting involved with the police.

He probably only asked how much you want because if you wanted a great amount he would be willing to drive to you and sell because it was worth the cash (most dealers are attracted to cash like a stoner is to weed, they will do some risky business to get that guap). He probably didn't want to sell to you and was just asking in case you wanted like a zip so he can rake it in right quick.

10. You need to use code with him.  Instead of 20 bag, say 20 case of pop

11. #31 ls2014, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    Ok I just met the guy who gave me the number and he told me what happened. The line he gave me was actually his but on that day someone else was holding it, the guy was paranoid after what happened with the police so he was only dealing with people he was familiar with. My friend introduced me to all of them today so he said from now on they got me hooked up. I managed to get the 8th from him as well :D

12. Not to sound like a dick, but calling him back after hearing hes got trouble with the police was probably the stupidest thing you could have done. Also like the OP said he might not want to sell in such small amounts but i highly doubt that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Sounds hella sketch

14. What ever you do never ever text about anything illegal they can look at your texts not calls unless your phones tapped witch is EXTREAMLY unlikely cops probably won't care about small deals like that infact they probably smoke they try to take down big deals

-=The Masyiah of Ganja=-

15. If he told me that he was having trouble with the police, I would hang up on HIM!

16. From the uk, so I can relate.

Firstly, after me hung up and text you, why did you proceed to call him back instead of communicating over text lol? Every single dealer i've experienced in the uk, communicates via Text. 

secondly, tell your friend what happened and ask why it happened. 

17. I avoid dealers like the plague, if I have to go dry for a few weeks or longer I'll do it rather than deal with a hood dealer. They're usually either lying about the quality or else they try to be slick and short you.