Did I hurt my plants?Should I hury and harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bcr500, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Ok so im about a week or so out from harvest and I fed my plant with 2 gallons of water with 2 tbs of, ff big bloom and 2 tbs of molasses.I got about 3/4 gallons of runoff.Now alot of my green leafs are yellowing and dying! Did i hurt my plant and should i go ahaid and harvest?? Or leave it or cut the bad leafes off and see what it does?

They ware at first very moist and yellow, then some are drying out fast and getting crunchy and brown.It started at the bottom and is working its way up to the top.

2. [quote name='"bcr500"']Ok so im about a week or so out from harvest and I fed my plant with 2 gallons of water with 2 tbs of, ff big bloom and 2 tbs of molasses.I got about 3/4 gallons of runoff.Now alot of my green leafs are yellowing and dying! Did i hurt my plant and should i go ahaid and harvest?? Or leave it or cut the bad leafes off and see what it does?

They ware at first very moist and yellow, then some are drying out fast and getting crunchy and brown.It started at the bottom and is working its way up to the top.[/quote]

same thing is happening to my plants. at first I thought it was normal (I'll explain why), but I also have a budworm - caterpillar problem.
    now, this is my first grow so don't take everything I say as fact, but it is to my understanding that the leaves are yellowing and dying because the nutrients are now going somewhere else. can you guess? the buds. so I could say it's good, however it may be bad as well.

are you indoor/outdoor? what size pot? temps?

3. Nevermind it just got chopped.oh well I still have 3 more that look great.

4. The problem was that it didnt start until I fed her 2 days ago.Yesterday was the first sign of problems then today it realy moved up the plant wilting all the leaves and turning yellow.Other plants took the same dose and are fine.Its all good though because alot of the buds were ready,I was just finishing off a few buds and trying to swell them up.This was bagseed also,so no big deal.