did i have the right to trip balls last night?

Discussion in 'General' started by Blasteroid, Jun 27, 2012.

1. so i was sitting out side smoking and these two cars come into my cul-de-sac one right on the other guys bumper. the sat there for a minute and they both pulled into the our two neighbours driveways. one guy get out and yells at his buddy. "should i reverse in so i can make it quick?" and he proceeded to reverse back in. by now im scared so i walked into my house locked the door and the second i got into my basement(where my room is) i just froze and started thinking about everything that could happen. not sure if this part was in my head or not but i kept hearing an occasional knock on my door. not going to lie i was scared shitless. that was the worst trip ive ever had.

2. Like.. the neighbors on each side of you? That's fucking sketch. But as long as your doors were locked, nothing to worry about.

3. Was there a collision or what?

I just got that you went inside, went down to your basement, started overthinking something, heard a knock and then you started trippin balls.

I'd say no, if that's how it went. But I wouldn't have answered the door. I don't talk to strangers high. :smoke:

Edit: nevermind, sounds sketch now that I re-read it. Yea, you can trip balls

4. Hahhahaha Nice.

5. I remember my first joint...

6. Sounds sketchy to me. I would have thought they were trying to break in or something.

7. i guarantee you wouldve been the same way. and i smoke every day for the past two years

8. #8 Chrismittty, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
    Ya neighbors were gettin kickdoe'd, hell yeh I'd a been like *ducks* "oh shit whatt the fuckk?"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zkwtLdCcQQ[/ame]

9. nah they were probably just picking something up.

10. #10 Chrismittty, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
    This is actually more like it, lol I was just havin a laugh;)

Most of the sketch soundin shit I say, Is over the most legit honest situation imaginable, just, my mouth tends to fuck things up.:eek:

11. You have every right to trip when U want to.......
    And hell you can trip anything U want to,Not just balls but Cubes,Triangles,Bananas etc...

12. dont equate tripping with a bad thing please

13. i remember my first beer!