Did I harvest my autoflowers too early?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by okiNBNiko, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Hey I just harvested and dried my first couple plants, 5 autoflowers and yielded about a half ounce dried, I think I harvested early because of such a low yield but regardless I am proud to have harvested my first crop! DONE WITH DEALERS now I can grow and smoke my own marijauna without getting caught up in trafficking. Heres to independance!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Congrats.. But that really does sound super micro.. @ 5 plants for 1/2 oz. I think if you harvest too early, you're also hurting potency. But either way must be nice to smoke your own.

3. I'd need to see a pic of the buds to tell you whether they were harvested early. Even for autos, you should have gotten way more than a 1/2 oz. Lights make a huge difference too. What type of lights did you use?

4. under 3 gs per. i would say ouch, but at least you have a grow under your belt! well done.

5. My autoflower (Little Cheese) just keeps on flowering. I'm at an estimated dry ounce right now for just the one plant. Sounds like you harvested hella early.

6. ahaha I shocked the hell out of them + limited waterings, and twisted the tap roots, + shit soil ahaha

7. I had to chop my super cali haze early because it's an outdoor plant growing in a meadow. Didn't think it would get that tall but I could see it from 300 yds away. All the cover plants were turning brown. My scope showed about 90% amber trichsso it should be a good smoke due to haze strain. Should get at least 1 ounce off her. Smells like a pine tree. Wish I could've let her go for another week.