Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I hallucinate?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LetsGetLiftedyo, Sep 7, 2010.

1. So long story short I meet up with my GF at the beach we go swimming I'm pretty baked and she's not and we are swimming and we are in may 5 and a half deep water and I'm floating on my back and all the sudden I see what looks like a person swimming underneath me but no one is there. Also the water was not super clear but kinda clear so it mostly looked like a person swimming under me wearing light colored clothes. I jumped a little and Then I tried to explain what I saw and it was just weird.

Did I hallucinate?????

(Btw I was smoking mango kush)
    :smoke:

2. Maybe it was some crazy shadow and reflections from things under the water.

3. daaa-dun....... daaa-dun....... da-dun-da-dun-da-dun-da-dun-da-dun-da-dun!

4. #4 LetsGetLiftedyo, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
    Nope, there was nothing for it to reflect off of. You can't see the sand that's under you.

And no it wasn't jaws because if it was I would have been riding him or her.

5. Oh.. Mango Kush? Gee well that changes everything, you may as well have posted this at mangokushcity.com because it's a whole different kettle of fish.

6. Here, have a neg rep for being a smartass when someone is asking an honest question.

OP: Ignore the children. Yes it is possible to hallucinate though it's quite rare. It normally only happens to people with low tolerance/new smokers when they overdo it.

Most of the time it's a Sativa that does the trick though, not an Indica (Mango Kush) though it's not impossible.

7. I think you may have been hallucinating and it could of been your girlfriend and what did your smoke out of and i think you just got really high and yeah

8. lol thanks I'll go post on mangokushcity.com... No but I mentioned the strain because I didn't want someone to say, "it could be laced" so get off my D. :wave:

... and besides you who uses the phrase, "kettle of fish"??? :rolleyes:

9. Look at his location and be more tolerant of different cultures next time ;)

10. But when I'm a smartass it's a crime. :rolleyes:

11. No, when someone starts a thread with a legitimate honest question and you answer it with bullshit...

12. #12 LetsGetLiftedyo, Sep 7, 2010
    I should have looked at his location...

Yeah I've been smoking some everyday for like 6 days prior and I'm starting to think it may have just been because I was swimming underwater and I was thinking about someone doing that idk. But yeah I'm not going to blame marijuana on this. Thanks for the serious answer.

13. All I'm saying is your post was of just as little relevance to the OP as mine was. But whatever I don't wanna get bogged down in symantics.

So I'll put this one on topic and say OP: Sometimes when I'm super duper baked weird stuff can happen that, and even though you say there was nothing to reflect the light off, the water can still cause refraction which could have aided your illusion.

14. I guess reading isn't your strong suit :rolleyes:

15. Lol, I was refering to this post.

16. i think you were just floating past a rock on the bottom, when i was in croatia at the beach a few months ago i always though i saw big fish swimming under me but it ended up being some rocks with green shit all over them.

eyes are known to play tricks on the mind

17. #18 Blunt, Sep 7, 2010
    No, you were just high and probably thought you saw. You have to trip to understand what it's like to hallucinate.

18. No you don't. I've hallucinated from cannabis only, visual, and yes I know what tripping is like too.

It's also well documented in medical journals that cannabinoids can induce hallucinations. It's exceedingly rare but it does happen.

19. Whoops, I edited it back to make sense with your post.

If he considers this hallucinating obviously he has to trip to understand it, but let's not go off on a tangent of other drugs. You did just teach me it's possible to hallucinate with marijuana, I'm going to have to try that sometime. I always thought it was closed eyed visuals only that were possible but I suppose it makes sense if you smoke enough and/or have a low enough tolerance.