Did i go the right thing?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 518tokester, Aug 8, 2012.

1. So today I was parking cars as part of my job, a girl about 18ish pulled in with two older women (presumably mom and aunt?) and a younger child
    As she pulled in to ask if there were any spots she was eyeing me hard and smiling a lot. When she walked over to pay and was still smiling a fuck load and eyeing and giggling. As I turned to around she pointed and smiled and whispered something to one of the olders when I looked over she stopped.
    Later this evening I put my phone number on a sticky note saying my name and "text me"

I've been waiting for a text back it's been maybe three hours. How long should I wait for a text back?

2. How long should you wait? You don't really have a choice lol

3. one more text and it becomes creepy/stalkerish. WAIT IT OUT.

4. I don't have her number. Only waiting

5. Wrong move bro...shoulda left your phone in her car and tracked it via gps.

6. dude she was probably making fun of you...

7. honestly dont sweat it bro, ive been in a similar situation and sometimes it works and sometimes it dont. just keep ya head up and movin forward. if she ends up texting, it will probably be when you least expect it.

8. You've waited long enough time to end it ...... Jk time to move on .......

Maybe she got embarrassed cause her mom seen the sticky note and Tomorrow youll end up stepping on your note cause she threw it away

9. Until it comes in...

10. maybe she's setting up a sex swing or some crazy old lady shit , i dont know man , just wait it out , blaze

11. you had mayo on your top upper lip from lunch OP. she was stoned out and thinking of all the possible situations while looking at you.

jk jk jk Good move putting your number down, lets hope she texts ya

12. Let us know if she texts you OP!

13. Leaving a note is pretty weak shit rather than asking her, but maybe you'll get lucky.

14. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']You've waited long enough time to end it ...... Jk time to move on .......

Maybe she got embarrassed cause her mom seen the sticky note and Tomorrow youll end up stepping on your note cause she threw it away[/quote]

Checked around where she was parked today and no note. Maybe she's doing the whole wait three days bullshit

15. [quote name='"518tokester"']

Checked around where she was parked today and no note. Maybe she's doing the whole wait three days bullshit[/quote]

Maybe she'll text you one night when she's buzzed ...

16. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

Maybe she'll text you one night when she's buzzed ...[/quote]

Might get good then :D

17. like i said, dont sweat it bro if it happens it happens if not move on. she aint the only attractive tail in your area