Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get too high or...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slick0, Jan 22, 2014.

1. So I've been smoking for over 2 years, sometimes once a month, sometimes a couple times a week, it really just depends on how much free time I have, which isn't much anymore. I recently came across a new dealer that has some amazing stuff, and I've smoked 2 grams of it with 3 other friends before, and I was super high, but I felt amazing. So yesterday I woke up and I was feeling really  nauseous and tried to eat breakfast and instantly had diarrhea. After that I didn't eat until dinner because I couldn't keep anything down, then I decided that I would smoke with 4 of my other friends to hopefully help my nausea that I'd been struggling with all day. So we smoked the 2 g's in one sitting, and I was feeling great and not nauseous at all. But like 30 minutes later it hit me really hard, and I started getting some closed eye visuals and just felt really really weird. Then I got really dizzy and I felt like I was nauseous, but it was impossible to tell if I was actually nauseous because of how high I was. Then out of nowhere I threw up in my mouth and was able to hold it in until I got to the toilet, and I threw up my dinner and didn't throw up anymore after that, although I was feeling extreme nausea even after that and I just went to sleep. So my question is, do you guys think that smoking caused me to throw up by somehow making the nausea worse?

On a side note, I've always been very prone to nausea, and get nauseous all the time, but I hate throwing up so I suppress it as much as possible. 

2. #2 Ragekai, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    What a pansy..

please keep comments like this to yourself,
    this isn't the vibe of the city
    Thanks\\
    YODA

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don't smoke more than you can handle manSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm a "pansy" because I play sports year rojnd, and I hardly ever can smoke because of drug tests. Yes, I'm a huge pansy because I can stand in and take a 90 mph fastball. I hope you're proud that you can smoke more than me, cause that's what really matters right?

5. [quote name="Ragekai" post="19384288" timestamp="1390367065"]What a pansy..[/quote]fuck this guySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. [quote name="Slick0" post="19386008" timestamp="1390406788"]Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm a "pansy" because I play sports year rojnd, and I hardly ever can smoke because of drug tests. Yes, I'm a huge pansy because I can stand in and take a 90 mph fastball. I hope you're proud that you can smoke more than me, cause that's what really matters right?[/quote]You don't owe him any explanation man, he's just a dickSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yeah i get that high from time to time but i dont get nauseous but i have a friend whos more prone to nausea than me and he always throws up when he accidentally gets that high. if you dont smoke regularly i would just make sure to pace yourself cuz weed tolerances can be tricky to judge

8. You started the day off sick and it sounds like getting high just sent you over the top.  Sounds real shitty man.  Next time you feel that bad just take it easy for the day.

Fuck off.

9. I'd just put it down to an upset stomach for now.

10. Probably an upset stomach and the weed just didn't help. But, if you have a cold, smoking can make you feel better while you're high, but for me makes me feel worse when I come down. 

11. Welcome to the dank side