Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i get to dusted???? Or am i a bitch???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vibud, May 13, 2009.

1. For those who dont know getting dusted is when you drink and smoke at the same time. I was at a party last night smoked 2 blunts and took 3 bong tokes then i me and 3 other people drank a half gal of smirnoff 100 proof vodka then i had another bong toke and then went under the keg for 30seconds chugging redhook beer. Then after all that i was so fucked up and puked and stuff and all my homies were calling me a bitch except for one but i was wondering am i a bitch after all that and throwing up like do you think you could do that and not throw up if so dont call me a bitch just state a time when you have done more than that or something

2. Alcohol is a horrible drug. Im not surprised. Just enjoy your high without alcohol and no one will call you a bitch.

3. well, u probably did something to piss em off.. Ur not a bitch for throwing up, u probably threw up on something or fuked ur best friends gf and u forgot about it. You need to kno ur limits cuz u dont want to fuck up and embaress urself.. haha ur not a bitch, ur just a fukin drunk stoner

4. No, you're not a bitch. You're just dumb for drinking so much so quickly. Know your limits and stick to them. By the way, why no kegstands? I own the record at a minute 35 seconds

5. lol no they were just calling me a bitch you know like while i was in his bathroom puking they were "like bitch hold your drank bitch" "awwwww your weak come on" and shit like that if i fucked my homies gf i would kill myself lol

6. lol everyone has had a night where they get completely wasted and out of control. Happens to everyone don't sweat it.

7. I didnt think they made half gallons of vodka.... lmao

But yeah, you are a bitch cuz thats not that much vodka :)

8. I don't see how puking after drinking such a large amount of alcohol makes you a so called "bitch", the word I would use is... an idiot. People die from drinking too much, thats why you puked. Your body said, omg omg wtf man wtf are you doing to meeeee blaahhhhhhhh

9. That wouldnt be enough to kill him, it was the combo of weed and drinking that he couldnt handle ie some would consider a bitch.

10. Dude I must be a lightweight because to me, that's so much fuckin alcohol.. Shit.

I guess my answer would be you got way too "dusted" lol. But I have no idea why anyone would call someone a bitch for puking. That's a real douche thing to do in my opinion.

11. well I can drink more than half a handle by myself and he shared "1/2 gallon", which is weird cuz thats like 1.89 liters, or slightly more than a handle or the biggest bottle at the store.

12. A lot of people consider a handle to be a half gallon, its pretty close to half a gallon. only a shot or two difference

13. I could have done that with no problem but that's just me. I used to weigh 330 pounds so I can fit a lot of booze in my gut lol. It's not because you're a bitch, but you drank too fast. When there is too much alcohol in the stomach, or anything else for that matter, your internal anus (get your snickers out, it's an actual anus at the end of your esophagus.) is going to open, which is going to make you want to puke.

14. I think the word you're looking for is sphincter, not anus. You have like 5 sphincters in your digestive system and the one right above your stomach is the weakest.

15. What you did would wreck a lot of people, lol. So... as far as I'm concerned you're not a bitch. Do you really care if people think you're a lightweight though? There are things in life more important than how much you can drink.

16. I agree, and no you're not a bitch, if all your friends called you a bitch you need some new friends, they sound like drunk fuckinbg idiots.

17. 1:35 :eek:

next party I will have a video of me hopefully beating it !

18. The term dusted means your high on wet. Just letting you know. And wet is pcp just letting you know.

19. interesting, i use 'getting dusted' in reference to blowing some lines of coke. but ya, happens to the best of us. shoulda seen me on my 21st!

20. Dude you're right... I can't believe I typed "anus" so many times without catching that. Thanks man.