Did i get the job?

Discussion in 'General' started by goodseasons, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Are you going to go in for the third interview?

2. Yeah, i guess there saying the 1st interview didn't count so they need to have me to go a 3rd one. I feel like i'll get it.

3. #23 goodseasons, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
    Alright so i got the job! I also had a job fair today at my school which was sick, I found so many job opportunities, military opportunities, and i got a bunch of free cool stuff. Fuckin awesome day! Now i can finally save up for a car, get my own place, get a dog, smoke weed, finish highschool, and yeah live my life.... Im happy for the first times in a long time and it feels great :D

4. Awesome dude!

You gotta do a reconnaissance mission for me, though. Find out if all of Olive Garden's food still comes pre-prepared in plastic bags. It used to, and they would put those plastic bags in boiling water to heat the stuff up. Blech. Such a far cry from their "our chefs are trained in Italy!" commercials :laughing:

You gonna be a server?

5. Sure ill find out lol, and no :(, i'm starting off as a host, it was pretty funny the manager didn't even interview me, she asked me why i was there, and then told me i got job. I guess she forgot i was coming lol

6. Honestly, you'll probably make better money as a host!

At least you'll know that you're making x amount of dollars per hour, whereas when serving you've gotta really be on your game, and even then game doesn't account for broke people who don't tip or just outright assholes

7. Lol! I'm so glad you got the job, no worries mate! Just keep saving that money and getting everything in order, it's a blessing when Mary is used when life is properly in order. Host is legitimate! Kudos

8. call and say " I interviewed for a job and am really excited about just wanted to know if you needed any additional information"

9. Alright so today when i went to the interview (wasn't really a interview) she told me that she was going to email me like a few different emails that i would need to do, to be able to work there. I never got them yet... Do you think i should just wait, or should i call her, or should i jsut show up to my orientation and let her know i never got them. I feel like im already annoying them a lot lol

10. Just go to orientation and let her know. She's the one slacking, not you. You already got the job :smoke:

11. Yeah, but what if shes doing this just to delay my starting date... I wanna start making $$ soo bad, and asap lol

12. I can't imagine that it will. She probably wanted to send you your I9 forms to fill out before the orientation. They take all of 5 minutes to fill out

13. Oh word, yeah she said bring like two forms of id to the orientation, and some other stuff. I was so happy that i didn't even listen

14. Nope you didn't, the minority did.

Enjoy your stay in America! :)

15. I don't get it lol

16. Alright just had my orientation, it went well just super long. I start work next week, can't wait gona be making $$ finally!