Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

did I get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrhightimes1991, May 11, 2011.

1. $55 is a bit high for an 8th. You sure it was kush? Did it smell super dank? A lot of dealers like to lie about their products and rip noobies off.

2. Maybe that's what he meant, but that's not how he put it! I agree though. I hate that heavy couch lock feeling! If I wanted to be put on a couch for several hours, I would rather grab a beer and turn on some football! lol

3. That would be either amateurs or people who never bothered to get the right connects. Im in the freakin south where it's like the devil to have herb and before it was legal here in AZ I use to sell my eighths for $45-$50 depending on how much the person bitched - and that was top quality dank. It's literally just about who you know and how much you can bitch to get em to lower the prices. z's go for around $250-$300 here and before prop 203 people were extremely intolerant, just as much if not moreso than in the east. I heard you say on another thread you got sometimes below $200 from a grower connect or something which is chill as fuck. Where you at, the UK?

Edit: didn't check your location. Canada, that's cool man. Isn't it legal to grow there?

4. Nah man, straight up north where we ride polar bears and live in igloos ;). Yea, over hear I pay around 20 - 30 an eighth. Just thought the prices where a bit higher across the border

5. still tho if mids have a higher cbd ratio than thc wouldnt that be more of an indica.

yeah it doesnt MAKE it an indica like you said, but i can guaruntee it must have some if not mostly indica in its genetics.

EDIT: goddammit freddycitytoker fucking editing shit before i can respond