Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by portishead, Oct 2, 2010.

1. This annoying Indian kid in my engineering class told me he sells weed, I show interest and tell him I'll buy a dub (as I'm new to the area and looking for a dealer). When I stop by his place to pick it up he won't stop talking about how "good it is", how I'll "only need a little", and that's it from Atlanta. Btw, I haven't smoked since I was a junior in high school and always smoked with friends so never had to buy my own. I bought a $20 pipe and smoked like two bowls last night and felt barely ANYTHING. Wtf? Could it be the pipe or did he sell me low-grade, shitty weed?

2. I've smoked weed out of a soda can and been stoned, it isn't the pipe. Whether he ripped you off or not really depends on if it is actual marijuana and how much it weighs. If you didn't get high off two bowls it wasn't very good, that's for sure.

3. have you used any edibles recently?

4. We can't tell the quality without pictures.

5. As strange as it sounds, I didn't get high the first 2 times I smoked. Although I have every single time since then (about 37,000). Maybe you need to try again.

Post a pic, too.

6. Either he sold you some spice in his Mom's spice rack, or he sold you really shit quality weed. I'd beat the shit outta that kid if I were you.

7. Are 100% sure that you inhaled correctly? I know this sounds stupid but I find it to be a very common mistake among us newbies.

8. Post pictures.

Chances are, he sold you dirty weed.
    or nut meg

9. Nut meg is brown. and its a nut in its fresh form. lol