Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Iceman420, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Ok so long story short, I bought a nick from a friend saying he got some jamaican weed from a jamaican dude(simple enough). And this is my second time buying it. First time I tried it, I didn't get sky high or anything, but did the trick. Yesterday, I got some more, and when I got there he was super high. So right now, I'm look at the weed, it has a similar smell but smells a little different and stronger(smoke is hard to inhale too), and I'm wondering could it be the fake synthetic legal weed? Because it more looks like small leaves instead of the weed having stems and shit, like the regular stuff I buy from this crappy town. But usually the low grade green gets me sky high since I'm not a daily or weekly toker

2. doesnt sound like synthetic weed but its probly just a little leafy but im sure you wont notice a diffrence

3. Can't really tell you anything without a picture, but it sounds like you need to find a better connect, I'm sure your town has them you just have to look.