did i get ripped off

Discussion in 'General' started by joker101, Feb 18, 2009.

1. I only buy dank
    But I got not one seed in my half :)
    And if I did I would be happy as fuck and save that shit

2. honestly. You normally wont see this in your bud. my bet is the guy you bought from has a fat sack, and either he sold you what he had left (all the shake and seeds from the sack go to the bottom, and thats the last thing he will sell, if he sells it at all) or he had more, but sold you the bottom of his sack anyways.

I hate how dealers do this kinda stuff. I have never, and will never sell anyone anything other then the best of what i have.

I always try and give people the best nugs i have, regardless of how much i have.

3. that right there is /thread
    you got the last of his sack,
    so yeah you got ripped off.
    but for not getting high, dont worry about it, alot of people dont get high their first few times. just let it take you were its gonna take you :smoke:

4. your exactly right i just called him and he said that it was the last stuff from his ounce i just told him to give it to me in nuggets 4 now on im gana look at it next time and maybe give him another chance

5. thats a good question......i was thinking nickel bag for some reason

6. well its good you came to grips with him.
    at least he admits it.
    hopefully he will notice its a scummy thing to do, and will repay you somehow :cool:

7. Cuz they like to :poke:at him for buying mids or schwag
    EVEN THOUGH it his first time

Well I hope Next time goes well and you be soaring
    Have fun :smoke:

8. yea thanks 4 all your help on like all my questions but just 1 more thing the envelope thing for this post turned red what does that mean

9. means the thread is hot. its been viewed a lot.

10. You do know this is just a troll, right?

11. actually i didnt lol. This is the sneakiest troll i have seen, if it turns out he is a troll.

12. sry brand new to this was that an insult??

13. whats it mean when some1 calls me a troll

14. He is sayin your just here to fuck with us. Your here to ask stupid ass questions to waste peoples time, your here to insult, and talk shit to other members.

Basically Trolls are fuckin stupid ass people with nuthin better to do then waste peoples times.

Thats why i was skeptical when he said you were a troll, because you dont seem like one to me.

15. no im not 4 real this is my first day and im just now geting 2 know the websight and all the slang and other stuff

16. thats what i figured haha.

Well, welcome to the city. Im sure your going to like it here. We got a lot of chill people, lots of info, and some cool ass pictures of bud and glass.

17. sweet well thanks 4 all the help

18. thats what im wondering. i guess most of them were loose in the bag, but were a lot of them still in the bud?

19. You never did say how much you payed unless I overlooked it.... Yea if your new to smoking weed bring a friend that knows what hes doing to buy with you... so the dealer doesnt dupe you. 28 seeds... fucking insane iw ould look at him and just be like... I hope your giving me a bag with weed in it also....

20. the bud was already ground up and all the seeds were mixed in i just talked 2 the dealer and he said it was the last of his ounce