Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I Get Ripped Off?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dbynes86, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Reply all you like kiddo (good point with the penny for scale)it just struck me as ironic for you to be asking yesterday for help estimating weight then today offering weight estimates...
    :bang:

2. Maybe his scale was off? Maybe your scale is off? Call him up and ask him.

3. He got the worlds shittiest drug dealer haha

4. Only time weight is off is when it's done on purpose.

Most dealers think their customers don't have a scale , will short you until you say something.

I seen my friends get shorted for years and don't do anything about it . To each their own

5. In the past meeting a new person I would always say,

1. I don't sell I buy to smoke, so sell me the best you have.

2. I have a scale and always check any bag I buy.

I rarely got screwed over.

6. Buy a scale. Look at the weed before you exchange money and make sure you're satisfied with what you're buying for what you pay. Never give money to someone that says they "need the money first so they can get the weed" they're ripping you off, they're a piece of shit, and if you have half a brain you'd never communicate with that person again in your life.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Actually fuck that. Now that im thinking I dont like my last reply to this.

When is it ok for you personally to not get what you pay for? A price is set for a reason. If you sell me something for 40 but I give you 30, your gonna tell me to go fuck myself. So why is it ok for a shitty dealer to rip somebody off so they can smoke that extra bud someone paid them for, or sell it and make money off of what someone already paid them for. If somrone shorts you theyre intentionally slapping you in the face. Be a sucker if you want to. I'm not

8. Lol whoever it is probably just a middleman and is living off those .3's and .4's poor guy haha

9. Y'all need a legal state in your lifes....I get my sht weighted infront of me or in pre packaged sealed up bag or container...marijuana here in Colorado is not an issue. Went from rarel smoking and waiting an hour or more for my stupid dealer ("I'd be there in 5 mins"""BS) to smoking everyday and choosing WHAT I smoke every day. Deals all over the place and concentrate are the out most amazing

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

10. Bro its legal just bout everywhere now adays. And dispensarys are ight but honestly my plug got better weed and deals then any of the dispensarys round washington.

11. So did you save your receipt to take it to customer service? What good is complaining online if you are dealing with the black market expecting fairness? Illogical to want things when you do them the illegal way. :confused_2:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I could tell by the picture it wasn't going to be on point. Unless you're dealing with someone you trust and you see them weigh it, always have a scale of your own dude. Looks like some fire though... sorry you didn't get your money's worth though.

Cheers d00d.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Depends on the density but that could easily be 2.5. Looks like some nice weed too