Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I Get Ripped Off?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dbynes86, Jun 26, 2017.

1. #1 dbynes86, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    I'm new to smoking so I can't tell just by looking at bud how much is there.

This is supposed to be 2.5 grams. I dont have a scale so Im hoping someone can tell me if this looks right. Other wise Im getting ripped off.

[​IMG]

2. click HERE then set bud on the screen for the digital scale compliments of grasscity.com

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Looks like 1.8-2.1. Could be 2.5 if its really dense

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. all pennies since 1983 weigh either 2.5 or 3.11 grams, compare it to the weight of your bud

• Like Like x 1
  5. Better way to tell would be to rip it up to smaller peices and put in a line.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
  7. Looks like 2.5 to me :)

8. My eyes just know. Haha but yeah this is pretty accurate
    20170625_223318.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. My friend brought over a scale its weighing at 1.8. I weighed a nickel and penny to make sure the scale was right, the penny weighs what its supposed to 2.5, nickel weighs 4.95 it should be 5 so Im a little put off.

10. Welp i suck at eyeing weed i guess hahs

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. There is no such thing as being ripped off on this scale of petty nickel and diming. Don't be like the police and kill people over a gram of weed. FFS

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Im not that type but since ive been smoking i always buy in bulk. ive spent a lot of money with this person. if theyll jip me on something as small as 2.5 cant imagine what theyve been doing to the larger quantities i buy.

• Like Like x 2
  13. You have only yourself to blame, mate, if you think you're getting robbed. Buy a scale for goodness sake! Buying 2.5 you deserve to get ripped off a bit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yeah buy a scale it's the only way.

Nd I'm with you. Someone sold you 1.8 and called it 2.5. he charged you for 2.5
    If you gave him 30 bucks but it was really only 25$ I'm sure he would say something.

You should always get your bud weighed over. .1 over or .1 under is whatever.

If you buy an ounce (28 grams) my rule is if it weighs anything under 27 grams call back and say something. One gram isn't too much, but if it happens consistently say something. If your short by 2,3,4,5 grams your dealer is pulling your leg.

I've been through all the games bud. Bottom line is all the times I've given a patient of mine any flower it is .5 over what they asked for. I weigh it twice. There's no room for error. Anyone giving you excuses why your bag is short is just playing games with you.

Hope I could help.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Looks like not enough, unless it's super dense. Could you compare it to penny because I can't tell how big those nugs are

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #16 IRON-EYES, Jun 26, 2017
    Really bro?
    Got experienced overnight?
    Excerpt from thread entitled
    "How much is a half ounce"
    Further excerpt from thread entitled
    Greened out for the first time yesterday

wow offering advise?...

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. #17 Bannanamannn, Jun 26, 2017
    Maybe because I've bought 2 grams before & not a half ounce, buddy. It's not a hard concept

18. Grow up...

19. Edit out yer name-calling silliness or the mods get all upset

20. Am I not allowed to offer advice? I told him it was less before seeing him say it was only 1.8, so obviously I gave some good advice wether you want me to reply or not