Did I Get Ripped Off?

Discussion in 'General' started by Klimmit, May 30, 2013.

1. Hey guys, thanks for the feedback!

2. It's a special time in my life :)
    </blockquote>
    Did you just unknowingly admit to be 16?

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

3. It's a special time in my life :)
    </blockquote>

Did you just unknowingly admit to being 16?
    Please tell me I read it wrong

</p></blockquote>

4. I've never heard of anyone selling a third of an ounce before ever.

5. Same maybe a 4th never a 3rd

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. So, what do you guys think?

[​IMG]

7. Na bro u defiantly did good getting that amount for 60... Even if it's not 9 g's.... Around here I get about 4 of the good stuff for 60. Don't worry, be happy and smoke that shit:)

8. Id pay 60 for that if it smells good and is potent

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Fact is if you didn't grow it yourself the answer to this question is always a big yes.

It seriously costs around $10 to grow an ounce of great bud, no exaggeration. Ten dollars. Yes you got ripped off.

10. First of all not everyone has the resources or property to grow bud, I'd imagine if there's kids here worrying about their parents finding their lighter then it's not even worth thinking about growing themselves. This isn't really helpful or productive, get off your high horse.

11. I say that's 7g at the most, probably not even. Get a scale and you can avoid the guessing games.

12. #32 Deleted member 42976, May 31, 2013
    Last edited: May 31, 2013
    i would say that's a good deal for $60

i usually pay $80-90 for a quarter which is only 7 grams. about $140-$150 for a half ounce.

13. It looks over 1/4 so id be happy with what ya got imo

14. I can't say how many gs I think it is, but if it fills up roughly a fourth of a zip bag, then I'd be happy to pay $60 for it.

15. If its is really closer to 9 grams, which it looks, you got a pretty good deal. That is if the bud isn't moldy, got some bud-rot or some thing less than desirable. I'b buy that for 180, probably less for you, ALL DAY.  That's just a tad lower than what I pay 280 for....

16. Damn bro you got ripped bro

17. For real bro.

Bro.

18. About the moldy part...The bud feels slightly damp or something, when I pull it apart, it doesn't tear it like, peels. It's hard to explain. Could that signify moldy bud?

19. looks fine dude though u shouldn't worry about how much it is. just smoke it.

20. You could say the same thing about the majority of consumables humans buy. Fact is not a lot of people have extra time or resources to be committing to growing bud, therefore paying extra for convenience doesn't always mean you are getting ripped off.