Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kyd75, Jan 23, 2013.

1. I bought this for 60. It smells strong as shit, but idk. Any input?

Attached Files:

2. #2 Mike3642, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013

3. It looks like maybe 1.5 grams max. I'd say you didn't get enough or the middle man took the rest.

4. yes you did

5. Well idk where you live so the prices could vary. That could be at least a 2 g nug or more of its dense

6. Well, lets just say be thankful. I know someone who got ripped off with tobacco.

7. Here's another pic

Attached Files:

8. That's little weed for $60 and it doesn't look dank so yeah... you did get ripped off sorry bro.

9. Did u break buds off those stems, or is that how it came out the bag?

10. Damn u.u I wish there were good dealers in ks

11. yeah, you got ran.

12. I broke em off opening the bag

13. Wow Id pay 20$ for that where I live

14. ill pay $10 for that but im in cali

15. Yes. You over paid a lot. Go buy a scale either off Amazon or at your local head shop. Text the dude you were with and tell him you feel you were shorted and next time you'd appreciate it if he weighed it in front of you (if you have no other dealer).

16. If I could and not get in trouble I'd hook everyone one here up for a good deal. Around here I can't get rid of my OG Kush (dense Chronic)for 80 a zip. Bubba Kush and Amnesia Haze as well are sitting in my jars. about 4lbs. total.
    All good weed but too many people here grow. FLOODED!!

17. Holy shit, i need to go on a road trip to cali

18. Damn I wish I lived close to you lol

19. Sleeeepy man, I hope you don't consider whoever gave you that a friend man

20. your middleman got more than you!