Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by InfamousSecrets, Aug 12, 2012.

1. So yesterday my cousin came over from university and brought a shit load of weed with him and wanted to trade a 1/4 Ounce of some stuff he said was "the shit" for a spare i-pod (worth 80 bucks) that I had just sitting around. Unfortunately I broke my scale while I was high :( I have another one coming in a couple weeks, so right now I can't weigh it out. Since he's my cousin I don't mind at all if he ripped me off but i'm super curious to know if he did.
    Oh and all the stuff of the paper is what he gave me and that little jar is just finely grinded weed, apprx 1.5g he says.

Does this stuff altogether seem like 1/4 O and is it dank in your opinion?

Attached Files:

2. did you roll all these joints with the said 1/4? but the second picture looks to be about 5 grams maybe

3. #3 OG Mango, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    It's decent. I wouldn't say it's dank though.

4. Yeah the joints are with the 1/4, he helped me roll them because I blazed him earlier

5. It's hard to tell with joints, small nugs, and shake spread around everywhere, but looks like decent bud and i'd say you got Close to a qtr if not a legit qtr.

6. I would definitely say its pretty close

Close enough that I wouldn't question it.

7. #7 EasilyConfused, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    I would agree with everyone else and say it looks close to 1/4, he didn't rip you off. It's hard to tell from the quality of the pictures if it's dank or not, but it looks like good stuff, pretty thick buds

I also love organic chemistry :rolleyes:

8. [quote name='"EasilyConfused"']I would agree with everyone else and say it looks close to 1/4, he didn't rip you off.

I also love organic chemistry :rolleyes:[/quote]

Troll?

Nobody loves organic chemistry

9. Looks dank and looks like a decent amount maybe a 8th but I'm not sure.

10. yeah it was prolly hooked up then!

11. No i'm not trolling, I was just that weird kid in chem class haha

12. [quote name='"EasilyConfused"']

No i'm not trolling, I was just that weird kid in chem class haha[/quote]

Haha I know I was just messin :p

13. No dude, with the joints it looks about right...and organic chemistry sucks!!

14. I'd say you're fine with the jays and the bud looks dense. I'm guessing it's a camera phone pic because if it's dank the pixel rate NEVER shows trichs unless is super frosty

15. haha organic chemistry was easy even though i hated it too :p
    and yup! its a shitty phone picture, you guessed right lol
    Yay I don't think i got ripped off then ! :smoke: :D

16. It looks good to me man. I would be satisfied. It looks decent and it you cant use but one ipod anyways.

17. if you rolled the joints and have that much weed left, i must say its decent. but who cares anyway, if you just gave away a spare ipod which you no longer use for a smoke, you can't really complain but i think you done well for an ipod

18. Looks like some pretty good shit, the pics blurry, but It looks like its a nice shade of green with lots of frost :)

19. holy shit this stuff is sooo dank I love my cousin. Check this out, I got soo baked yesterday off a 0.4 spliff that I started seeing lights that were becoming flashy, and I started dancing to some music on my ipod in the middle of nowhere for about half an hour. I think this is the most fucked up ive been ahahahahaha, im going to do this again tonight :D
    wish me luck haha