Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jb150, Aug 1, 2012.

1. if you have to ask someone whether or not you got ripped off more than likely you got ripped off

2. [quote name='"flyingmango"']mate you got a good deal in the UK my dub sacks in northampton area weigh up around 1.5 maximum!! you really should of bought say half oz for 120 or something and got like 14 grams tho, seeing as u did just pay 8 X 1.95 (example) = 15grams, so basically you just paid 40 pound for an extra gram[/quote]

Yo Northampton guy over here! you still about ?

3. #23 shabba24, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2012
    2 grams for £160, are you off your trolley?

Read the thread.

4. It's an ok deal however if you had bought in bulk ya woulda gotten more cheaper

5. thats pretty good thats the price I pay if I'm not buddies with the dealer.

6. damn, weed is expensive over there! i live in a non-MMJ state, and a half ounce of some good bud would on average cost me about £93......sometimes cheaper, sometimes more expensive depending on the quality. if it is more expensive, its usually some super nice, fluffy, all organic buds.

"regs" or "mids" or "schwag" is has been long gone in my area; its previous existence is almost like a myth nowadays. that cheap crap smuggled from mexico used to cost about $60-$100 an ounce (£40-£60), a little more expensive that some can get it for, but i am also so far north that there is a lake separating me and canada :D