Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Klimmit, Jun 23, 2012.

1. #1 Klimmit, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    Alright, so I bought about 7 grams of weed for 50$

But we're not sure if it's 7 grams because my dealer doesn't have a scale (he's more of a friend) and nor do I. It's M39, meaning it was grown in 39 days. It's not great...Im a not too frequent smoker, and about 3-4 bowls gets me nice and baked.

Anyway, point is: Does this look like 7 grams?[​IMG]

EDIT:

Thanks guys. Im new to the forums, but I'm loving them so far :)

Yeah, I live in Canada, and no it's not dank.

4 bowls is getting me like... really stoned though,

Attached Files:

2. It looks like it is 7, but i have no way of telling if those nugs are dense or not, r they dense nugs?
    If they r fluffy then definetly not 7, but it looks like 7

3. Looks like 3.5ish to me

4. Yeah, they're fluffy.... :S

5. [quote name='"Klimmit"']

Yeah, they're fluffy.... :S[/quote]

Yeahh.... Not looking so good.... The guy definetly ripped u off...

6. Lol man that looks more then 3.5 :smoke:

7. [quote name='"Candykush420"']

Lol man that looks more then 3.5 :smoke:[/quote]

Yeah seriously its definetly more than 3.5 lol

8. If it's fluffy you can usually pretty much half what it appears to be.

This is why everyone should have a scale... I mean cmon you can get that scale that has a cover that makes it look like an iPhone for $25 and it works perfectly......

9. why is it just me, but that looks like 2 grams? if that?

10. Ive had a lot of fluffy nugs and it looks like 5 gs or so..

And stillblazing123 that is way more then two gs your trippin balls.

11. Honest
    Y for 50 dollars I don't think you got ripped off. Unless you live in Canada haha.

12. That's definitely around an 8th, maybe a wee bit more. Not a bad price for an 8th, but definitely nowhere close to a quarter...

13. in my opinion, thats around 5Gs. nobody can tell you exactly, because it depends on bud density. if you are a non-frequent toker, which you said in the post, you should not need 3-4 bowls to get you nicely high. if its dank weed 1-2 bowls will give you a nice high.

14. looks like anywhere from 3.5 to 4 to me. No where near 7 though.

15. [quote name='"Klimmit"']Alright, so I bought about 7 grams of weed for 50$

But we're not sure if it's 7 grams because my dealer doesn't have a scale (he's more of a friend) and nor do I. It's M39, meaning it was grown in 39 days. It's not great...Im a not too frequent smoker, and about 3-4 bowls gets me nice and baked.

Anyway, point is: Does this look like 7 grams?[/quote]

Yeah, it does.

16. That is not a quarter, simply put you got ripped off.

17. Quantity aside, I'm extremely skeptical of a 39 day strain. 3-4 bowls to get you high and I bet it doesn't last very long. Personally, I've never had much success with anything under 60 days, but I'm not a cash cropper.

18. I'll keep that in mind, because you're right, its not that great. High lasts around 4 hours...

Thanks for the reply!

19. [quote name='"Johnny Wadd"']Quantity aside, I'm extremely skeptical of a 39 day strain. 3-4 bowls to get you high and I bet it doesn't last very long. Personally, I've never had much success with anything under 60 days, but I'm not a cash cropper.[/quote]

39 days of flowering is plenty for M's, but just because it's the strain name, doesn't meant it was grown to potential, or even the strain.. Good luck.

20. Why not get danks?