Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i get ripped ofF?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StrangerJuice, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Ive fit a half o in cellophane before... it was packed in there so tight though when u cut it open the nugs stayed that shape.

2. Sounds like you got plenty for paying $50. As long as it's dank, that is.

3. I agree if he thought he was getting a half for 50 then he should of got the half. But "technically" he got what he payed for.

4. [​IMG]

Imagine that thing almost 3/4 the way filled with buds and kief thats what i got

5. you definitely got ripped off, no way you shoulda payed $50 for some fucking allergy meds... shit doesn't even have DXM in it.

6. it doesnt matter how fire it is. you asked for a half ounce. he shouldve brought you a half ounce, and if need be charge you more for more potent stuff. you asked for a certain amount of bud, not however much super dank you can get for 50 dollars.

7. Hell yes, an 8th barely fits in what he was talking about. Maybe a quarter of some compressed brick

8. That is why you always look before you pay. Anyone doing legit business will allow such.

9. You probly got dank weed but I dont think you got as much as you should have.

10. I wouldn't even imagine a quad would be able to fit in a cellophane package. But $50!!! That's what i pay for a eighth, if it gets you high it must be good. But if you were expecting a half o for 50 you're crazy. i've payed up to 150 for a half o before but it was dank, and it came in a regular baggie and the bud was probably a couple inches full of weed all the way across. I doubt you got a half oz but for 50 i would say no.

11. [quote name='"Potencies"']Lesson 1: Never buy a half ounce for $50

Lesson 2: Never pay the money before you see the product

Lesson 3: Don't give money to someone to go get your weed for you

Lesson 4: Don't buy off of someone you don't trust, especially bigger amounts

Lesson 5: Use common sense, did this really sound legit to you?

Lesson 6: Come on man

:eek:[/quote]

Yeah lesson 1 shouldn't be followed I get a half of medical fire for 50

12. You got trolled man ur buddy prolly gave you bag bottoms from a half

13. noone can tell without pics...

14. What the hell? You've got your size references all wrong man.

15. What are you smoking

16. [quote name='"Kronikkk"']

What the hell? You've got your size references all wrong man.[/quote]

Hes deff right?

17. Deffly did NOT get ripped off.

By no means was that a half ounce you got, but for 50 bucks you got what you paid for.

cig plastic 3/4 way full is deffly at least 50 bucks worth of weed

18. #38 KB Grower, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
    What do you mean he got what he paid for...He thought.he was paying for a half ounce and got a 8th... it doesnt matter what you or anyone else pays he was expecting 14 gs and was shorted... or in other words ripped off

19. Actually if you give someone 50 bucks and you get at least 50 bucks of weed you aren't getting ripped off. Doesn't matter what he was told, the fucking guy kid him a favor by hooking him up with some pot.

If he had taken that money elsewhere he might've gotten less. $50 for a half O is unheard of you will never find that deal anywhere.

20. $50 = a quarter of dank for me. That could not fit into a cigarette package. In my opinion he got ripped the fuck off.

Also shut up with your "you can't get a half for $50" Bull crap! It costs me $1500 for a pound.