Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get ripped off?(Pretty sure I did)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WetwithSharp, May 26, 2010.

1. holy fucking seeds. Schwagg shake shit. The guy would sold you this is a dick.

2. Thats like a 8$ sack of shwagg lmfao.

3. Yup... you got severely, SEVERELY ripped off!

4. Okay just met up with another guy. Just got a 20 bag to test it out....I attached a picture of what I got for 20. I will say, in person, the shit looks alot better...fairly dense, it's actually green, the nug/nugs are a fair size. What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

5. can't see to well because its in the bag... but it looks like mids from the photo.

6. Nah man I would take it, and take a HUGE hairy fat shit in it.

7. Well good then, I asked for a 20 bag of mid to high-mids. So if it's mids then....that's what it's supposed to be. I'm fairly new ...so what would I ask for if I want something a little nicer then mids? Just ask for 'dank' or what? I feel weird asking for a particular strain, though I would love to try some Silver Haze.

8. I personally LOVE dro. Dro is the shit,

9. I'm intrigued, enlighten me..sir?

10. Dro isnt even a strain....

11. By dro he means hydroponically grown weed. Hydroponics is a method of growing that usually produces a high yielding crop. It is applied to varies sorts of agriculture to increase production, such as corn or soybeans. It happens to work well with weed as well.

That being said, it is often a misconception that all dro is good weed. Most is, but you have to remember that a lot of what makes different strains of weed strong or unique - especially name brands - is genetics. You can grow some shit weed hydroponically and, while it will probably end up better than schwag, may not be any better than mids. When genetically strong weed is grown hydroponically, the results are often some very potent plants - the stuff you pay good money for.

When asking for strong weed, I usually just say good shit, headies, dank. Any of those words work. Or you could ask if he has anything better than mids.

12. Is there a point for someone at my stage of noob to get stuff better then mids atm? I mean...I'm not sure I could eyeball the difference if he were to give me better shit. Which is kinda awkward...since he could just give me the same shit but say it's 'headies', and I wouldnt know any better.

13. Looks gross dude, its got like a long ass twig in it, blah.

I always take a few hits with my dealer just to make sure its quality, he's always down for a small toke session :D

14. I wouldn't bother. If mids gets you a good high, smoke em. I smoke almost exclusively mids because I T-break regularly (3 weeks on, 3 weeks off smoking) Plus I always take the whole winter off - collegiate swim season. So I don't need anything more to get a decent high. I do like to get the good stuff every now and then, but for me at this point in my smoking it's not worth the extra cash unless I want to get obliterated.

15. DUDE WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE
    that way i know to never ever get weed there. Damn weak ass corn is better then that shit and i get it for 10 dollars. Dude where do you live, your best bet now is to give that shit to your dog so he can chew it up a little, take your clothes, put them in a suitcase and move.

16. ^^ This is fact +.

Well said the truth is in the taste and the high.

How was it OP? :wave::smoking:

17. Which one are you referring to? I've posted 2 different ones from two different people. The first one tasted bad, smelled like burn, yeah. Though it did get me pretty high after a few bowls or so. The second one tastes alright...nothing amazing, smells... still kinda like burn. Though I'm fairly high now.

I may be burning them too much or something...do you guys hold your bic fire prettty much into the bowl while hitting it or you just light it a little and inhale? Cause both of those tastes like burn.

18. I inhale slowly when i light it because the flame goes into the bowl, if you inhale too hard then it extinguishes the flame and you have to relight it, just inhale slowwwww. hold. let it out slowwww. You always want the Rick Ross look :D

19. If im smoking by myself, I will basically stick the flame directly into the bowl to torch it.
    If im smoking with other people, I will kind of hold it to the side, so that the yellow part (coolest part) of the flame hits the weed.

Smoking in general, I light the lighter (and keep it lit, and inhale) until my throat kind of starts to burn (with my pipe I cant see the cherry), then I let off the lighter, and continue to get smoke.

I can usually completely cash the bowl in about 5-7 hits.

20. 5-7 hits?? wtf I usually can only get 1-2 hits from mine. atleast I guess? I stop when the shit in the bowl looks black/burned. Is there a point in hitting that?