Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get ripped off, paid 20$

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Zevestrey, Dec 24, 2018.

1. I met this guy at a party, hes a known dealer, and people call him "Grizzy" my friend introduced me to him originally, I smoke some of his weed he deals, and I thought it was really good fire, so I decided to buy from him, I didn't bring a scale at the time, and I left it at my house because I wanted to get the transaction over as quickly as I could so I could get home and smoke, now looking at it, it looks skimpy, did I get ripped, he wants 15$ for a g, and i gave him 20, so 1.5

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Looks like a solid dub to me. Maybe not the fattest in the world, seems kind of by the book. Overall I'd say you did not get ripped off. Enjoy!

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. $20= 8th
    $35=qrt zip

4. Local calif dispensary
    [​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. looks good enough for 20

6. Ounces for 50-200 in Oregon at dispensaries.on the street u can get a ounce for 40 easy

7. Shit, dats some expensive bud at that dispensary

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Tourist trap dispensary like Starbuds. Also Cali just legalized so I'm guessing it'll be a bit longer until they have their "weed price crash" and start selling ounces for $50

• Like Like x 1
  9. Myboii lives in cali he told me theirs hundreds & hundreds of illegal bud shop out their.. unless they plan on kicking everydoor down its hard to catch em’

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. pshh about 500 an ounce here in NJ Dispensaries. And NJ isn't even the worst state lol..

11. Im getting pretty good bud in an illegal state for around 200 or more an Oz. All of it comes from legal states too lol.

Obviously the people I get it from get it much cheaper, so theres no telling how cheap it was from the start. Probably dirt cheap, worth enough to send all the way here apparently.

12. They are probably getting it for 60-100 and over doubling profit. But there's also the fact they are basically risking it all to bring it back and also paying for gas and taking all the time to go shopping so you are probably getting a fair deal at 200 for an oz signed and delivered. That budget nugget is still good bud you can't deny that.

13. Im in Jersey all the time.. just moved from their but havent been to the dispensaries their..

My cousin is a medicinal patient in NJ always asks me to join her on a trip to the dispensary but yet to go.. looking forward to visiting a dispensary in my new state