Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get ripped off on this weed deal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by strappyrat, Sep 7, 2012.

1. I bought 5 grams of Blue Dream weed off of this sophomore for 100 $

i weighed it out, the amount was right, and the weed was definitely legit:smoke:

still seems a bit pricy tho...

2. Depends where you are. Price's are different all over man. Also how easy is it for you to get bud? if it's difficult to get it that can factor into the price as well

3. Nah your goid you just got about the highest prices around.

$20/gram is pricey but very common in many parts of the USA and world. I personally pay $15 a gram sometimes cheaper.

Let's just say I might pay $20 gram for legit blue dream if I felt like it at the time.

4. Lmao. Maybe, is it some good dank? picss or gtfo. Ha

Pictures man.

5. If it's a good smoke I wouldn't quibble.

6. Well seeing that a qt is 7g for like 80-90 an u payed 100 for 5. U got played son

7. Maybe for you its 80-90 for a qt, but prices for him could be different depending on where he lives.

8. dude when i was in the 8th grade i was slinging qtrs of loud to highschoolers and parents.
    the reason why i said that was to tell you this.
    dont be suprised if litteraly a kid is selling you fire on point.the price is retail. so that kid is just making his money. i respect you and said dealer equally.
    stay high

9. Not a terrible deal but next time take that $100 and try to buy a qtr instead of just 5 grams.

10. man i hate when people ask this shit. you gotta ask someone in your area, not an online forum. weed prices vary. around here where 20 dollars is a gram, i could've gotten 7 for 110 or 120 at a discount. so you probably got jipped just because you didn't buy as a quarter...

on the bright side congrats on getting legit bud in legit weight, but you paid just about exactly what it would cost rather then spending 10 to 20 more dollars to get two more grams

11. People around here sell 14 grams for 100 of dank bud yeah i would have denied that deal.

12. Yes. You should be getting at least a quarter for $100. Blue Dream is not even that great of a strain. Ounces of dank here are as low as $150

13. #13 Xenfire, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    You paid high. Highest price you should be paying for weed no matter what area is $60 for 3.5. Above that is just crazy, and you CAN find a better deal, I don't care what area you're in. A quarter should come out to around $100 in an area where you'd pay $60 for an 1/8. This is for really dank weed, you shouldn't pay that much if it isn't top notch.

However, if the dealer told you he would sell you 5g for $100 and you agreed and paid him $100 and received 5g, then you did not get ripped off, you got exactly what you were told you would get for the price. Just be aware that there ARE better deals in your area, you just have to find them. Expand your network and get new connects.

Enjoy the smoke :)

14. IMO you got ripped off.
    thats full blown retail man, $20/g...
    for $100 i'd be picking up 7 grams.

how you gonna let a sophomore rip you off...
    what are you 14?

15. p.s. you didn't get "ripped off" if you willingly paid for it.

16. Don't buy weed from high school kids.

17. [quote name='"Ewok213"']Don't buy weed from high school kids.[/quote]

I thought that was common knowledge.

18. It is common knowledge. Good job stoner you are rewarded 1 free e-cookie enjoY!

19. It's a reasonable price for the strain you purchased.
    I personally like Blue Dream very much and where I live would pay up to 15/g for it.

20. Got ripped