Did i Get Ripped By This DouchBag

Discussion in 'General' started by Pierce711, Sep 15, 2009.

1. looks like someone spit a big loogie into the ziplock baggie

2. Let it dry out man.

3. just a question, y would u buy swag in the first place? so much better shit u could get...thats like going out and buying dirt

4. Alot of people here go out and buy dirt ;)

5. Looks like collard greens to me homie! i think that douchebag ripped you, but in terms of quantity, looks like a proper dub to me

6. the funniest part is this guys concerned to know if he got ripped off by swag...if ur gonna be worried make sure its "atleast" heads of kush. shit could even be KB but not swag.

7. Cut your nails man, I am trying to eat :bongin:

8. not schwag no way. I sell schwag 2 grams for 5 bucks 20 dollars will get u 8 grams. I pick up qp's of schwag for 150. A qp is 4 ounces or 112 grams. so I can flip that, selling 2 grams nickels, 4 gram dimes, and 8 gram dubs, for about 280. Maybe my prices are different but I would never sell less then 2 gram nickels I like my people comming back.

9. Thats some deals but i dont know about the high lol

10. Come on guys, this is obviously a troll. Read his replys.

11. just low to mid grade schwag nothing special Brick weed. I still make 150ish profit off a qp and I can sell it in a couple days. I really don't care to make money. I only sell so I can smoke headies for free. I usually buy by the ounce. I get those for about 275-320 depending on the strain. I sell that too, but not to much, like I said I just sell enough so I can get my own stash.

When I get my own place I'll be growing, and as long as I have my own stash I will probably sell my left overs for dirt cheap, just enough to run my grow op. I have no desire to break peoples pockets just want to smoke weed. :smoking: I just like brining happines to people, and cheap weed is always nice to run into, plus most people I deal to smoke me out too. I never ask, but they ask me a lot to smoke with them.

12. LOL!

And OP you have THE daintiest fingers!