Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by i hate weed, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Ok so i was trying to get this little piece of weed out of my socket wrench thing so i was blowing into it ,i got it out and then i noticed that i had been staring at my feet for like 2 minutes and then i realized that i was high .I read that if you dont heat up the weed then you cant get high off it ,which is why i kept telling myself that i am not actually high ,but i was .I had a taste of weed in my mouth ,i think some kief blew up into my mouth ,could this have gotten me high?

2. No, and apparently you hate weed, so don't even bother.

3. yeh ,bad username :(

4. Sounds like you got a head rush from trying to get that resin out of the pipe.