Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by klutchh, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Yesterday was my 1st time smoking and idk if i was high. pretty much what happened is while we were smoking something just hit me, i felt like i was living a dream, i had to question whether i was actually where i was like 10 times. I would forget what i said about 30 seconds after i said it. I was sitting their watching TV, my friends came back inside from smoking and one of my friends said "Blake pissed himself" and I pretty much died laughing. Ok so, i was sleeping over at a friends with another person so there was 3 of us. Probably the weirdest thing that happened was, my friends dad woke up and since it was like 5am we all pretended we were sleeping, i guess what happened was crazy, he came down and i didn't know, i guess i was sitting their cracking up for no reason when he was checking up on us, so i pretty much didn't know i was laughing. My mouth was also really dry afterwards. So towards the end of the night, i started realizing that my heart was beating extremely fast, i started tripping balls and i seriously thought i was gonna die. Was I high?

2. No it was just nerves.

OF COURSE YOU WERE HIGH! :p

Congrats on getting high! :hello::wave::smoke:

3. Please tell me this thread is a joke:cool:

4. sounds like a severe allergic reaction. what you described is nothing like getting high. your prob gonna die soon bro

peace

5. Lol, + rep.

6. haha nope, first time and i just wanted to make sure i was experiencing the right thing.:D

7. Welcome to heaven.

8. We love to get high:smoke:

9. Did it FEEL right?

10. it felt fucking awesome. :cool:

11. next time you probably wont get paranoid and think your gonna die.

12. then you were high :wave:

13. Yes yes you were high =] congrats bro...i have a question though how did you feel about weed before u tried it? Like were u against it or really didnt care or what?

14. good, because i was scared shitless.

15. i was actually extremely nervous before doing it, then after doing it for awhile i pretty much didn't give a fuck.

16. lmaaooo yea dude......u expierenced about 8 symptoms of being *stoned*.....soo congrats...do it again....smoke double wat u did last time :)

17. i agree

18. I had some shit so dank last night I thought I was getting high for the first time again.

19. #19 OhMyKush, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
    Did you feel sober? No?
    You were high. :smoke:

What I dont get is, how can you have not known for sure if you were high?

20. this is only the beginning of beautiful things for you man.

mary jane is my life :smoke::smoke: