Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DreykThePirate, Nov 11, 2012.

1. #1 DreykThePirate, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2012
    Hey guys...So yesterday I bought some low quality weed and I rolled it in a joint...I smoked that shit up and 5-6 minutes later my heart started pumping like crazy...Then my eyes were heavier and my arms and legs were super relaxed and heavy...I had the cotton mouth of course...I was talking to my friend and I was saying stupid things but I knew that those were stupid things that I was saying but I kept saying them anyway...My face felt like it was kind of melting and I felt all my muscles moving...My voice was different like I was drunk and stupid...Then I layed on the floor and stayed there for 2 hours listening to music and feelling that I was sinking into the floor...I ate a chocolate and a big bag of chips and layed again...I didnt want to do anything...I was like in a sleep mode and I was ready to sleep but I wasnt really sleeping...I didnt want to stand up and when I did I felt weird...I kept on hearing music and the music had a deeper sense as I could read the sentences that the singer was sayin...The rest of the day when the high wear off I was really relaxed and sleepy...So how high was I guys...Never had this type of high before because it was not that intense...Do you think that I smoked some pure but low quality indica???

EDIT:I felt an invisible field surrounding my whole body...Like I was wearing extra clothes...And my knees and hands tingled sometimes!!!

2. you were passed stoned, man

3. #3 DreykThePirate, Nov 11, 2012
    Well I didnt really felt something TOO intense or something that I couldnt handle...I guess that is the low quality weed's fault

4. Well, from the description of your actions, my friend, I would say you were high, as a butterfly. :D :Smoke:

5. Define low quality.

6. you died, seek help

7. Well I was high but I belive because of the low quality bud nothing was too intense!!!

8. It was dry with lots of seeds in it and cheap :D

9. Thanks for helping.

10. #10 Wax086, Nov 11, 2012

Define intense.

Edit: dry weed with seeds does not necesarily mean low quality...it could have lots of THC...that's just the cover

11. i've had weed before that has seeds in it that have been like mid-high quality. what you described sure sounds like indica

12. This guy I bought from once had pretty good bud, I'd say high mids. In one gram, I easily found 8 seeds. Shit was nuts :(

13. lol i had this exact high when i had low tolerance, funy stuff

14. Well when I say that nothing was too intense I mean that I was aware of my actions but did foolish things...I knew that all that was stupid but I did them anyway...But my body was like paused....Whenever I layed down to the floor it was like I was glued there...Now that I think off all the things that happend yesterday I belive that I was pretty high...I mean I was laying on a cold floor for 2 and a half hours,with the temperature outside being 12 Celcius,listenin to music and I wanted to sleep but didnt really slept.

15. Yeah that definitely sounds like an Indica. It's more of a "body" high, so you have a sense of what is going on, but your body gets couch-locked and feels good. Compared to a Sativa, where it's more of a "head" high. You giggle at everything and feel almost adventurous.

16. Thats exactly what happened man...My body was high and felt really good and relaxed and I was couch-locked but my mind wasnt actually trippin like the rest of the times that I get high and I cannot stop thinking...I guess it was a pure indica strain...

17. Wtf laced maybe? I don't know much about laced bud nor have I ever smoked any.

18. Why do you think that it was laced?

19. Just completely disregard his post. :bongin:

20. I wish i could get that high again. You seemed to get a nice high off some low quality herb.

I like toking on my vape and then ripping the bong to get a crazy head and body high.