Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i get crap weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Metalligod, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Alright so i just started smoking last week, ive smoked 3 times and i use an acrylic bong about 2 feet long. I got a dub from my friends dealer and it smelt alright but when i smoke it (i breathe in deep) it doesnt get me high, doesnt make my eyes red, and it doesnt give me the munchies or cotton mouth, just makes my throat EXTREMELY fucking sore and hot, and give me a headache (yes i took out the seeds and stems), and the ash is just straight black and stays solid so i have to pick it out and when i clean out my bowl i get this oil type stuff. :confused:
    He said it was kush, did i get fucked over or what :(? Or is all this normal?

Let me know if you guys want a pic, thanks

2. Haha when I read the title I thought it said did I crap weed.

3. sounds like sprayed bud

4. You just started and use a two foot bong? What the fuck. And smelt? Do you play minecraft? never heard smelt outside of that. And you are probably getting high, you probably think you are supposed to trip out. And get of the fucking two footer man, this isn't a contest.

5. dude, the guy probably ripped you off cuz you're in middle school

6. def got ripped off. since your a new smoker it will take awhile to get really high, youll know when your high.. it doesnt sound like it was kush, it was prob regs ( esp if there was stems and seeds. ) did you smell when you bought it ?

7. Lol, well yeah you got ripped off. I wonder what you smoked though D:

8. smelt is just the way i say "smelled" sorry,
    and im not expecting to trip out, i just expect to feel something besides a fucked up throat and headache, and i didnt get a two footer for a contest, i got it because it only cost a little more than the one footer, i never said i clear a full tube of smoke

9. it smelt like weed, but when i actually took out a piece and smelt it close, it smelt like a mixture of the smells of sage and mint, idk, an herb-y smell

10. im a senior in high school ass wipe

11. LOL people are such assholes on here....but this is the internet, so allow me to be cool.

Metalli, you faggot middleschooler, go milk your 2 foot bong, you cock gobbling queer.

12. LOL!! Sounds like you just smoked oregano.

13. If it doesnt burn white its not cured properly. Sounds like some not-kush.

14. Well that dude lied to you, cuz he said it's kush and you said it had sticks and seed. kush should have neither sticks or seeds....

15. #15 devilzlettuce, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You can still have seeds in kush how do you expect them to breed duh

16. #16 Alex12, Apr 29, 2011
    Hahahaha me to!!!!

17. Kush cant have seeds.....? HAHAHAHA now I have heard it all

18. #18 devilzlettuce, Apr 29, 2011
    Apparently kush doesn't have stems either lmao in fact it only grows in bud form no leaves

19. #19 Grapes2Apes, Apr 29, 2011
    Lmao .

20. #20 Alex12, Apr 29, 2011
    What an idiot.