Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get chinced?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sprinklez, Feb 10, 2014.

1. I just grabbed this 30 sac of green crack. It was apparently 2.8 g's but I'm not totally sure.[1 (866) 543-5435attachment=1370566:ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391988019.820447.jpg] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391988046.669927.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

2. #2 coraygc, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    I think that looks like some awesome bud, and the price wasn't bad either, about $10/g

• Like Like x 1
  3. You think that's 2.8 g's tho?

4. Decent scales are super cheap, like $10. Nobody can say for sure what it weighs and you'll get all kinds of answers so just get the scales to be sure.

Anyway it doesn't LOOK like 2.8g, more like 2g but no way to tell from pics.

5. I think it looks like 2.8 grams. Buds look dense, but right on OP get a scale, only way to really know. 

6. It's probably gonna be smoked before I ever get a scale :p thanks for the answers

7. #7 Jingo Dookstain, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014

Here's question for you.

Why did you put EA's support phone number in that attachment?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looks decent for 30 bucks, wouldn't say you got ripped off

9. Duh... it's in the game!

• Like Like x 2
    You've won the internet.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I called ea earlier and accidentally pasted it, my bad

12. This just made my life

• Like Like x 1