Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get cheated?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by locke, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Alright, so I just bought an ounce. This is the third time I've bought an ounce. The most recent time I bought one it was ground up so it's hard to measure but I could swear the first time, it was a lot bigger than this. I crammed the weed into two altoid tins and a large pill bottle the circumference of a half dollar and about 4 inches tall and with an inch diameter (its pretty big for a pill bottle)

I know that's a lot of visualization haha but like....do you think that equates to an oz? I mean, it's not great stuff and it's cheap (140 haha) and the one time before I got from this guy it seemed about right but does this sound like an ounce? He seems like a really nice guy but he could easily play me, especially with an amount that big. Thoughts? Thanks

2. Why are you buying an ounce without a scale?

3. I'm fucking lost, picture?

4. #4 locke, Aug 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2010
    I wasn't planning to buy an oz here (not at school) but it was cheap and I thought I might as well bring it to school and I couldnt get my hands on a scale out here in time. So, it basically looks like this...

This but a bit more crammed and x 2

[​IMG]

and then something like this crammed full

[​IMG]

It's pretty stemy so that might weigh it down. Thoughts?

5. for 140 bucks yes, definitely worth it.

6. If your buying anything other then a joint already rolled then you really should not be buying unless the dealer weighs it. If i went to a dealer and he tried to sell me and ounce without weighing it in front of me i would not even consider buying it. '

Oh, and never buy ground up weed. It could be half weed and half something else.

7. If anyone bought a pre-rolled joint around here it would probably come with grass in it, :laughing:.

8. I'm not positive but by the pictures you look like your getting ripped of VERY badly. Buy a scale and an ounce is 28 grams. U might be getting barley a quarter...

9. Thanks Flight96. I doubt it was an ounce but for 140 i'm thinking it was still worth it.

At school I always have my shit weighed out but I just moved to a new city and this wasn't like, in a good neighborhood and I dont reaaally know him and he just brought it out to me in my car.

And the ground up weed was from one of my best friends so like...im not worried about that lol

10. you need actual pics if you want any semi-intelligent responses.

Better idea, go to the store, buy yourself a scale. Weigh it. Its worth it to have a scale.

11. #11 ChemDogNZ, Aug 11, 2010
    yeah yeah was gonna say a ounce is 28 grams out of bag it would be hard to say that what you have is even 10grams bro. i pay around 300 nz dollars for top dank dak paked 30grams out of bag... i dont knoe where you live do but looks nice smoke but who ever is selling you is taking you for the ride, thats bullshit. faggots that do that shit is wrong... who ever it is is taking advatage of you... n yeah get some skales thats shits wakd bro

12. From what you're telling me, and since i usually buy without a scale, i'd think it isn't an ounce.
    is it regs? mids? unless those pics IS your shit and not off the internet

Either way, decent deal.

13. This is the most interesting post ever. You go from really helpful sophisticated person to a wangster who can't spell correctly.

14. hahaha good call good call, never was good at spelling, but seems to be under weighed from my perspective

15. And to be on topic, it's definitely not an ounce if all you have is two altoid tins and a pill bottle full. A legit ounce of some fine nuggetry should fill a mason jar or two.

16. Yeah, probably got ripped but with the eighth i bought from him before he was generous with it, I rolled it into like 7 fat joints so I thought he'd be legit with this. When I first saw it I was like whaaat but I was nervous enough about the deal that I didnt call him out on it. I havent smoked it but it looks / smells like mids to me. I'm gonna smoke a joint of this then post back whether it would be worth it quality-wise. I'm probably gonna weigh it and depending on what I get I'll text him.

17. yeah thats rats bro ... hit him up though bro dont be a push over or he will keep doing it... good lck with that let me know how it goes

18. sounds to me like you got cheated...if you dont have scales on hand, know what an zip should look like.
    quarters are your pointer finger and your ftw finger put together, should run all the way across a sandwich bag...a zip should be filled just about to the flap thing(if there is a scientific word for it, tell me, id like to know)...
    and for future references, dont by pre-ground bud, even if its your brother from another mother...shit can go south, people can stab you in the back, and if you buy a quart of ice cream, be sure to put it in the freezer and not the fridge.:rolleyes:

19. Yeah man, you're right. I'll text him tomorrow. Does anyone know how much could normally fit in an altoid tin if it was completely packed? I think he probably gave me like between half and 3/4

20. #20 locke, Aug 11, 2010
    Using a little home made scale and coins as counterweights it measured out to about 8 grams give or take, so there's about a quarter in the pill bottle. Would it be possible to cram approx 10 grams in an altoid tin? I could barely close each and had to push down on the weed. I can't access the tins right now (long story short we're moving and I hid it in a packed box at the new house) I'm gonna be able to access it, just like...not right now