Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

did i get a good deal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pondjohn, Feb 21, 2009.

1. i just recently purchased my first solo buy
    i got an eigth of white widow for 60 bucks i know the weed was what he said i saw online what it looks like and i trust my guy pretty completely since ive known him a while it was prolly the best stuff ive ever smoked but i just dont wanna be wasting my money.
    im sorry i dont have pics or anything it filled roughly the entire width of a sandwhich bag and only about one nug height across the whole width

2. cant really see without pics, even then you wont know until you smoke it so toke up...Ive got to wait until 10:30 tonight :( haha

3. oh i already killed the bag it was over the weekend last week and i was high as a kite

4. If it was legit white widow, $60 an 8th is normal.

5. oh then good, it was definatly legit white widow so thanks alot man lol

6. hello pondjohn im new to this and iv just statred my own grow but its going to be a few month before its ready so i was looking to get some online could you direct me where to go . thanks a mill .:D

7. Cop..

8. I second this.

9. irish green are you looking to buy weed online? Thats is illegal and no one on this forum tolerates that kind of behavior. So im going to tell you in the nicest way possible..Fuck off

60 and 1/8 is normal for legit whitewidow.

Evil :smoke:

10. Seems like a good deal you're getting it for less than $20 a gram.

11. Is someone making breakfast? :rolleyes:

12. man, you cant buy weed on the internet. No one here even smokes weed.... right?

13. ya, fuck drugs.

14. straight edge for life

15. Yeah, cmon. My mommy told me drugs were bad for me. :)

16. Pretty average price for White Widow. Sounds like the guy gives a fair price for his bud, always good.

17. Dear fucking retards the site is called grasscity and all everyone is talking about growing weed and smoking weed ,a monkey with half a clue would no this is a weed web site, and u can buy it of the net its just yer to bisy talken bull shit to each other shower of spacers if you ask me .last time on this site. freaks. thanks for noting

18. Dear fucking retards the site is called grasscity and all everyone is talking about growing weed and smoking weed ,a monkey with half a clue would no this is a weed web site, and u can buy it of the net its just yer to bisy talken bull shit to each other shower of spacers if you ask me .last time on this site. freaks. thanks for noting

19. okay.

cya. like the city needs you anyway...

:rolleyes:

20. you're being a dick to bash us just because you want to shake down the mythical online weed-selling business. do you honestly think they will sell to you when you can hardly even put two words together correctly ?

also to the OP, 60 for an 1/8th of widow sounds good. Ive paid more myself for less potent things on some occassions at least.