Did i fuck up?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Chronz101, May 21, 2010.

1. Okay so this girl who i like told her friend that she wanted me to ask her to prom.

So while i was on my way to meetup with her and ask her i was feeling good, but as soon as i saw her i froze up and got nervous as shit.

Me asking her didnt go anywhere as smooth as i wanted it to go but it wasnt like it was awkward.

I talked to her for a couple of minutes and then i eventually popped the question and she said yes.

The time before this me and her hungout, it was a really good time but after this rough encounter will things be different?

Usually i dont get nervous its just that i dont know what came over me/..:confused:
    and i feel kinda shitty nowww.....

2. She said yes....

What the hell are you nervous about? She's just another person. Like you. Nothing special. No need for intimidation. Just be a chill guy and you're set.

3. I think your safe. Just remember to be yourself.

4. 10 bucks she went to all her friends and said something along the lines of "omg he came and asked ans was so nervous it was so cute what a cutie" thats what always happens man.... fucking HS...that shit was precious....

5. Well at least she said yes. :D

Its totally normal to be that nervous. As a matter fo fact, she probably thought it was cute.

Just keep doin your thing. Dont try to bite off more than u can chew. If things are awkward next time u hang out, try to relax and go witht he flow. Its just a girl.

6. ^^ @ stigma hahaha i just bought a shirt with your avatar all over it, wonder is the bombest painting, sorry, now back to your intended program