Did i F' up my plants :(

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Goblin-Techies, Jul 8, 2011.

1. So I got a big wooden cabinet that I'm using to grow the plants in and there was poor air circulation in it so today I used a electric jigsaw to make a hole for a duct fan. while I did this I left the plants in the cabinet and didn't realize until finished the hole that I had got saw dust and tiny tiny wood chips all over the plants. After I saw it I almost shit'd my self so I got a spray bottle and tried to wash the wood dust/chips off best as I could w/o ruining the plants. After I was done it still seems the plants leafs have a little saw dust still on there leafs will they be fine or what should I do?

:confused:

2. Are your plants vegging or are they in flower? I don't imagine a bit of sawdust will be that harmful to the plant, but you could try using some kind of fan to blow the dust out? Not really sure how I would feel about sawdust all up in my buds, though :p

3. #3 zeroshawdow, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No worries, just dust off with a fan ... happy growing

4. Well i did that with mine and just harvested it so ill let u know how it taste. ... Sawdust sprinkles mmmmm

5. You thought misting it with water would be better than blowing it off???

6. still in veg almsot a foot taller still cant even tell if there boys' or girls

7. I too have done this. Sawdust will NOT kill your plants. Unless your dropped chunks youll ne fine.

8. wouldnt worry bout it too much, that happens to me too whenever I mod a box lol. Well, compressed air to the rescue!!! lol

9. No buds? no problems..

10. It wont hurt it saw dust is not posinous its just wood which is a tree, which is not harmful