Did I dun goof?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dawnofwar, Feb 28, 2012.

1. I was sitting in Biology today next to this girl and talking. I'm really good in this class and she was talking about how she can't do it, so I say I can help her if she wants. Then she smiled and said, "would you really do that? That'd be great, I want to get to know you more."

This caught me off guard, and I didn't really know what to say so I didn't say anything and continued talking with her. However I that made me happy what she said, and today I think I'm finding out that I like this girl. Do you think avoiding a comment like that and not saying anything in response would do anything like not turn her away but make her uninterested or make her think I'm not interested?

Until today I thought I didn't like her but we spent a decent amount of time talking today and that changed.

2. No, you missed an opportunity for a number in my view. It doesn't sound like it matters though.

Remind her in the next class about her needing some 'assistance', or if she is still needing some help with it, ask if she wants to discuss her issues with the work over coffee after the class or later in the day. Take it from there...

3. Yea seems reasonable, probably could've asked for her number to do something, oh well.

I'll do something like that, although I don't know how I"ll do it without making it too obvious. :laughing:

She doesn't seem like the type of person to be really upfront, as she slipped in what she said really stealthily, I almost didn't catch it so I had to take a double take. I'm figuring since we get on spring break soon, I'll ask her if she wants to watch a movie during the break.

4. The hard part is over!

What she said was, "I want to get to know you more."
    But her mind was like, "I want to give this guy my number so we can go on a date."

Just ask for her number the next time you talk, or go one step further and ask her out on a date too. A "date" could literally mean meeting up and working on assignments for your class. Maybe meet from 11-noon, and then conveniently ask her out for lunch after you've helped her.

She'll be sucking your dick in no time!

5. Does it overly matter if you're being obvious? Its not like you're making the declaration of love or something, standing in front of the class, is it?

She's already said she wants to get to know you better, isn't that enough? You can sit and ponder what she has said, analyse every single word, but she'd like to find out more about you, and you'd like to find out more about her i'm guessing. It's a coffee, ostensibly over work, that already gives you a topic of conversation, but you have to make the move, she's already hit the ball to your side of the court, man.

Heck, if that seems like too much of a step too soon, just suggest you go and sit outside and talk about the work; however, I don't really think that's why she is wanting to talk to you :)

6. Word :laughing:
    I think I'll ask her out to the movies or something.
    You think it'd be a bad idea to wait a week or so? I'm not really good with these things so I'm planning to ask her if she wants to go to a movie the day we get off for spring break.

True that, I'll just ask her when we aren't in class.

That's the hard part.
    :laughing:

Heck, if that seems like too much of a step too soon, just suggest you go and sit outside and talk about the work; however, I don't really think that's why she is wanting to talk to you :)[/QUOTE]
    Yea, it's just not the usual so I'm extremely caught off guard, but in a good way LOL.

7. take a risk and, the next time you see her... ask her out.
    don't wait.

8. Ask her out, man. Be confident.
    Most important, be yourself. She wants to get to know you. Dating is essential to such a thing.

In her mind, she assumes (and I believe this to be true as well) that you're a really nice guy worth taking chance with. So take that chance, dude. :D

9. For a change, last week, I actually followed my own advice...

I'm seeing her tomorrow.

Just take a chance as has been said above.

10. #10 dawnofwar, Feb 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2012
    True, a risk could make the difference between a yes or no.
    It just seems a little too soon to ask that IMO, but who knows she took a pretty huge step today. :eek:

Confidence is key, but I lack that lol.
    Yea true, I just hope it is so and I'm not reading it the wrong way, but I guess that's hard given what she said.

11. dude, you're asking the chick for her number... better yet, ask her out for lunch.

how is it too soon to ask for something like that?

12. True, I lack certain social skills especially with the opposite sex when it comes to this sorta thing.

13. [quote name='"dawnofwar"']

True, I lack certain social skills especially with the opposite sex when it comes to this sorta thing.[/quote]

Be straightforward.
    Say, "Would you like to swap digits? I'd really like to get to know you and it'd make it easier to set up a date. It seems to be the common convention people resort to. If not, I could definitely send you a telegram. I'm smart like that."

Something to that affect. Or is it effect? Damn the English language! >.<

14. Yea straightforward seems a good way to go, no need to beat around the bush.
    I'll probably say something like, "I don't know if I heard you correctly, but when you said I want to get to know you more, I could say the same about you." then ask her out to the movies or some shit. I kinda of want to clarify what she said yesterday. Like I don't doubt she said it, just seems to good to be true I guess.

15. NO

Go straight up to her, and ask for her number. "Hey, lemme get your number"
    Stop thinking that it needs to be any more complicated than that...

16. Yea true no need to complicate things. I'll just ask her to go get some food sometimes, I don't really like to talk to people through texting, especially if it's someone I'm interested in. It just dulls things and you get more used to talking through texting and not actually knowing the person.

17. You fucked up man. You shoulda whipped out the D right then and there and been like "GET TO KNOW MAAAHHHHH DIICCKKKKKK!"

... And I wonder why I'm still single. But srsly, it sounds like you're already in, OP. Just keep chatting her up before/in class and get her number, and probably ask her out on a date

18. I'll most likely just ask her to go for some food or ice cream or shit. I'd rather talk to her that way then text her.

19. help her with her class. ask if she wants to spend some time in the library. help her raise her grade and she is going to want you even more.

and by want you, i mean she will suck your dick!

20. Word, I think ima go for it in the next day or two.
    Wish me luck blades, here goes nothing.
    :laughing:

http://www.myfacewhen.com/330/