Did I do this right?

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Q_17, May 15, 2020.

1. I didn’t even research before I did it.... hope all is well. I just remember back in the day reading about snapping the main stem... I’d top them both but I don’t have any way to root the cuttings and I don’t like throwing away greenery when it can grow. So I decided to do this and see what happens??

Attached Files:

2. I’ll tell you what this forum is dead

3. Maybe one can go as extreme as to say f it and break two main stems and see what happens. It’s only a plant right?

D9724F5B-F7D9-452B-9379-DB702D04489B.jpeg
    A8BF6301-C1BE-42C5-984B-2972AFFCA369.jpeg
    2438F35E-2B87-4D2E-97C2-8D25D2B68C75.jpeg
    3815AA88-BBAC-4A0A-A1F0-01CEBF5B6BA7.jpeg

4. I would think that plat isn't going to make it to flower, hope I am wrong good luck. looks like what you did is okay the second bend at the top was unnecessary and I wouldn't do anything to it while it was already in distress.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. The second bend was the first 1 what I did the other day. So it was unnecessary I totally agree.
    If I have to chop it off below then I will. But I think it’ll do just fine. After being a couple days there is no sign of any distress to the leaves or anything. but that’s why I’m asking also so idk

6. u
    you think the yellowing and dying of leaves is normal and not distress?

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Next time I would just top the main terminal instead of super cropping it, looks like you did it the right way you snapped it over without breaking the skin of the main stem but the i also agree the 2nd was not necessary. Hope she make it and good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Actually no they are not that is remainder from when the plants where in a grow box and before I had my ph and nutes in balance..... hence the explosive green growth in two weeks

9. Thank you! And I agree on the topping I just didn’t want to Lopp off great green growth with out at least trying to root it. Idk just wasting ti me?
    That could be at least a weeks supply of meds lol

10. don't be mad at me for voicing an opinion trying to help you out because your plant looks like shit

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Not mad at all? I appreciate it that’s why I put it here. These are seriously just experiments
    I had a nice stealth box build going for them to flower but I was not able to keep temps in check for what I had to work with so I put them outside and see them once a week or so where they are at. I appreciate the constructive criticism. I haven’t got to pruning all the lower damaged foliage.

12. you x all my comments take that shit somewhere else

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. just had a crybaby mfer search all my post over the past month therunbudder took me from 6 x to over 70 was over 90 but admin did what they could to take several off last time I respond to q_17

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sorry about your bad troll experience. not why I’m here man, I am an honest guy. I changed one for you to help out, im new to the site so didn’t know they weighed so heavily? Definitely wasn’t trying to bring you down man .
    Apologies