Did I do the right thing?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BigBlazer, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Well I just helped a girl I still have feelings for get back with her ex. A year ago she broke up with me to date him again and now and he called it quits again and she's hurting so I encouraged her to talk to him about it and they're back at it again. He's broken up with her a lot and she keeps on striving after him I end up being her fluffer. Should I continue be the guy she keeps on going to after he drops her? :(

Just to give you a description of the guy he's not an asshole he's just well very stupid/ignorant. He'd leave her if it seems likes she's hindering him from something like a chance to get more money or something or social standings.

2. It's up to you. Do whatever you feel, and it will be right.

3. I feel like I should always be there for her cause she a very good person but I don't like how bro keeps making her feel sad or upset she doesn't need that she's been through enough but as far as I know he makes her happier than I can even dream of and I don't want to take away a joy from her.

I'm kinda stuck in a rut.

4. you soft bro

5. Sadly that could be true but wanna tell me how I could be unflaccid instead of calling me soft cause that's not making a change in anything

6. Initially I think it's sweet. But I also think you should be looking out for you instead some confused girl. If it doesn't bother you that you're helping her and another guy out, go for it. I just know that it would bother me.

7. Now that's what I need to know thanks for the clarification of my situation

8. I've been in your situation before
    Not worth it.