Did I do something wrong?

Discussion in 'General' started by Monte Brisco, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Hey GC, having a bit of a moral delima here.
    Earlier today after class I was walking down the sidewalk past the highschool,
    (Highschool is next too college) And there was a senior pushing around a freshman.
    Normally I wouldn't care to much but the senior looked like he was 18 or 19 and the freshman was like 14 or 15...I stopped too see what was going on and apparently
    the freshman had the same pair of shoes as the senior and the senior was demanding
    that he take them off and give them to him, and the freshman was terrafied as shit.
    The freshman said he couldn't and he didn't have any money to get another pair
    and all the sudden the senior jumped on him and started pummeling this kid,
    Me being in my earlier 20's im a bit bigger than the senior and I jumped in,
    ended up busting his face up pretty bad and he backed off from the kid.
    I know I did the right thing, but the fact that this kid whos so much smaller
    than me and I beat him up pretty bad kind of makes me feel like a asshole
    cause it wasn't even a fair fight....I don't know just ranting I guess, didn't know
    if I did right or wrong here.:(

- Monte

2. You did the right thing...now that kid isn't in as much pain as he could have been in, and he got to keep his shoes.

3. Man... you just made that freshmans day/week/month.
    And you taught that senior a valuable lesson.

Kudos to you sir.

4. Serves the dude right. For picking on a kid like he did over a pair of shoes, he deserves to get his ass beat. He was only getting a taste of his own medicine. Don't sweat it brah, just look at it as a good deed done. If in other respects, you saved the kid his shoes, and you saved the kid the shame of having to walk around for two weeks with a bruised face, because he didn't wanna give somebody else his shoes.

Now this other guy gets to walk around with a bruised face cause he was a straight douchebag and paid dearly for it.

5. I agree, lots of respect to you for that.

Not one thing you did was wrong, no worries, m8.

6. Great job! If i was that kid youd be my hero. I got jumped by two guys on a 4lane road and nobody stopped... They took my friends camera and smashed it. According to the 2 kids that jumped me "My pants are to tight"... kids these days.

7. I'm not one to condone violence, but you did what you had to do in the situation. Props for standing up for the little guy.

8. he was pushing around someone that was much smaller than him
    you pushed him around

its called karma

the balance of the universe

props

9. yeah I guess you can try just pullin off the senior and talking to him, but if it's a fight, then so be it. Sounds like a just act though

10. You did the right thing for sure.

11. You did the right thing brother! Although it would of been civilized to just seperate the two and see what happens there, you shouldn't pass by a robery or a ass kicking especially with that bif of an age difference.

12. You did the right thing. Still I know what you mean it does seem like a bitch thing to do beating up someone smaller than you but sometimes you just have to do what you think is right. I'm glad you helped that kid out.

13. Thata boy, good karma comin to you man. We need more people like you in the world.

14. yup, you say it wasnt a fair fight, but thats how it sounds from the freshmans p.o.v. as well.
    you did what was rite, even if it was someone i knew that was picking on the freshman, trust me, theyd be glad you got to them first. im sure the people hes close to feel the same way if they have any self respect, they need to keep the morals of the people they associate with in check as well.:mad:

yeah, ive had to straiten out my older younger cousin :hes going to be 17 this october: and after the beating i made it clear that his actions not only reflect him, but his upbringing and that looks bad on his family as well. he never did it again and stayed very respectful:cool:
    yeah...i lay it down;)

15. Good to see some justice in this fucked up world

16. I can only hope when I'm older that I'm beating the fuck out of school age kids on a weekly basis

17. Just got out of the shower for work and read your replys, thanks guys, And yeah I probably should have just tryed seperating them but In the heat of the moment I just wanted too teach the senior a lesson, respect too all of yah, made my day :eek:

18. +REP Hell yeah

Not that I go looking for such, but in the same situation, I would have torn that bully up... big time.

19. The times have changed.

You can't "paddle" freshman's anymore. Hazing is illegal.

Guys in my area have been charged for trying to do that shit, not really a joke anymore because back then it was do it and you're cool.

Now its do it and still pick on the kid. Times have changed...

20. LK approves of this thread.

street justice at its finest.