Did I dilute too much?

Discussion in 'General' started by flowerloving, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Hi everyone!

I probably have read every single forum and message board out there on drug testing and while I feel quite knowledgeable in this area (so if you personally have any questions, I will reply and answer), I want to ask the older members with more experience about my current situation.

PLEASE help because I have really bad anxiety attacks and any reassurance will help me a lot.

I am 20 years old, 5'7'', 145lbs, with average metabolism. I smoked consistently from maybe March 2015 - late April 2015. BUT, in this whole period of time, I probably smoked no more than an eighth. I took almost a month-long break and on May 26 - June 2, I smoked every night but probably didn't even smoke more than 1/2 a gram in total. I did dab on one of these nights though.

Only one week after abstaining, I took a home drug test and I immediately saw the second line (negative). I continued to test myself for the remainder of the week and always saw a negative. I normally tested with my morning void - the dirtiest void of the day. 

Yesterday, I started taking vitamin B - complex and ate a large steak for yesterday's lunch. I ate the steak about 24 hours before the test which meant it may have not metabolized in time, meaning my creatinine levels may or may not be too low. I also draw 32 oz of pure cranberry juice all throughout yesterday.

Fast forward, I had to take a drug test today at Quest Diagnostics. Since June 2nd, it's been 2 weeks. Today, I woke up and drank almost one bottle of water (16 oz), one cup of tea, and half a cup of cranberry juice. I took 4 tums one hour before the test. I left the house and arrived at the clinic and peed about 3-4 times before the test. When I got in, I got nervous and couldn't pee on the spot. I went outside, got advised to drink a soda to prevent dilution. I got through about 10 oz of the soda in addition to 8 oz of water. I was able to pee and the pee was neon yellow from the vitamin B pills. 

At this point, I don't think I would be positive since I've been testing negative for a week and I don't have a high tolerance in the first place. However, I'm worried that I drank too much liquids and didn't have enough creatinine in my urine to avoid a negative-diluted. Based on how much I drank (I didn't force myself to drink and it was just a little bit more than I normally drink), will I pass and will I avoid the negative-dilute?

Thank you to all that answer. I will also try to answer any questions other people may have regarding my experience and/or your drug testing worries. I will post the results when I hear back. 

2. I have similar build and passed Physicians Immediate Care (if i recall the places name) about 12hr after smoking. I didnt do all the vitamin b or cranberry juice. Just water and a monster before work, once i got to work and found out i was gettin popped i went the bathroom at work, filled up and chugged 30oz of water on the way and passed. One difference though, i didnt panic and controlled my breathing to keep my heartrate low (hoping to suppress a response that might burn fat and release stored cannabinoids). No idea if that mattered...

My metabolism is very fast i should add. 5'10 150lbs i was 25 at the time

3. Tell them you were dieting and that's why you had to drink so much water. My guess is they wouldn't test you again because it's so expensive. The urine test you're getting is very hit and miss, so they send it in for a second test (which costs way more than the preliminary test) to get a confirmatory test.