did i cross the line?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wv dro, Apr 2, 2011.

1. i was fucked up on weed/liqour/things we cant talk about.

well i had 5 girls at my house last night. one of them is a over weight girl thats like one of my best freinds. she knows everything about me. but the other 4 are fine as hell and i want every one of them. but theres this blonde in particular that i like so my freind always makes sure were around each other.so its about 12 and were all passing my bong around and my big buddy is like let me use your phone. i was like :eek: u just had your hand down your shirt fuck that. then she said let blondie use it for me. so i turn to blondie and to fuck with me she rubs her pussy and goes here (holding her hand out for my phone) so i go :D and licked her hand. she was kind of shocked but for the rest of the night she was either on my lap or leaning on me.

2. no you did not cross the line

3. now that i think about it i probably passed on pussy =(

4. Yeah that big bitches pussy lmao.

"BIG WOMEN NEED LOVE TOO!"

5. haha hell no. doesn't matter how fucked up i am ill never go anywhere near that pussy

6. Definitely fudged up but I heard big girls give the best head anyway Hahaha.

7. have blondie over for a one on one smoke session :D

8. this...

9. Obviously you werent over the line, she was diggin you the rest of the night...

I think you just wanted to tell us your slick story...im on to you :smoke:

10. should have been like, i like the sample so when you gonna let me get the rest gul..

11. I dont blame ya you could get lost in the folds :laughing:

^ this you should be good if she was all over you at the party :)

GET IT!!!

12. Man you still had a long way to go.

Sounds like you bitched out you definitely could have fucked this bitch and made that line a dot.

13. You should have made the smoke session into an orgy. Fail.

14. Didn't cross the line bro you called her bluff and caught her off guard haha. A lot of women find that attractive.

15. #15 Ruca44, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
    ....okay maybe it's just me but that sounds disgusting.

Sounds like a classy lady, OP. Go for it

16. should have stuck your hand down your pants and see if she would return the favor.. :eek: :p