Did I cross a line?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bridgers, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Soooooo

The office intern has just delivered 15 grams to me this morning, after we had a weed conversation last night and it came to light she lives with dealers.

Did I just cross a professional line? Or gain a great new contact?

:D

Attached Files:

2. are you the boss? then mabey. i wouldnt fuck with that if you are a superior, you could get into some trouble later on. you could get blackmailed or something.

3. Just don't let it get out in your workplace and it should be fine. :confused_2:

It's a judgment call only you can make though, my man.

4. Boss, not directly she does admin work for me sometimes. On a side note this is Belgium so a little less of a legal issue given that it is decrimilised here, but only for 3 grams and in your own home, so blown that one already.

Next time I can meet the guy directly and cut her out of the loop to be safer. She is cool and it is well know in the office that a few of us smoke.:smoking:

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5UXSMV-LU]A Line Of Shit - YouTube[/ame]

Never cross the shitline.

6. Line? What line? If I was you I'd start wearing an "I Love Weed" T-shirt and whirlybird hat to work:

[​IMG]

7. As long as your not having sex with her, everything should be cool, right? I don't see a problem.

8. Oh she is hot, but I am middle aged and fat, so that line will never be crossed I fear.

9. My friend Jack Daniels would like to have a word with you about that.:devious:

:laughing: