Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i buy weed? or legal bud!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by monkeyman3dee, May 15, 2009.

1. I spent my first 10 dollars on "weed" tuesday night.

It was from a dude i know, knew him back in elementary, didn't really run in to him a lot before, but now i always see him.

When he handed me the sack, it reeked of pot. now, (three days later) i busted out my bong and company, i realized something was wrong. instead of the reek of pot, i am greeted by a citrusy smell, (he did say it was called dragonsbreath, which i read that it should have a citrusy smell to it) but the trouble is it isn't strong anymore. The first weed i smoked had purple in it, and everytime i'd whip out the sack, i could hella smell bud.

It's just been sitting in a ziplock baggy, did i just get screwed for 10 dollars with some of that legal bud shit? or was the storage all wrong, which explains the loss of smell?. Also the bud was pretty densely packed. I can make out orange hairs. The only thing that worries me is the loss of smell, i'm pretty new to toking as you can tell xD

2. idk maybe?smoke it and youll find out

3. I heard legal bud doesn't reek at all, even the first day you get it. You prob left the bag open or it was just an old batch of weed.

4. Legal bud reeks of asshole lol. it really does my bro bought some one time just to see what it was like.

Smelled likeshit and smoked like shit too

when u smoke it if it tastes like weed it prolly is

5. Took a couple hits, guess it was an old batch, i'm high. Ahh. scared me for a second there, i figured he steeped the bud amongst the real herb. So i got an old batch o weed, but it gets me high so w/e.

6. I'm glad u got weed and not crappy crap shit

7. It's weed. Legal bud costs more than weed and usually needs to be shipped.

8. naw man headshops have it and its like 20 for a half o

9. smoke that shit up and then get back to us

10. #10 blinkguitar2, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    yeah, its weed.
    smoke that shit up.
    weed can dry out fast if the bag wasn't sealed, or perfect air tight.
    also, not all weed is the same, there are different kind of bud. if you see some nice headies next to some mexican brick weed, you wouldn't even know they were the same plant

11. Don't complain about 10 bucks ..... if it looks like bud then its bud. Smoke that shit.

12. Your weed looks pretty ok to me. Try smoking it and tell us if it tastes like weed. When it burns, it should be smelling like burning weed too. Happy tokin' :smoking:

13. Yeah only way to find out was to smoke it. I've bought dank plenty of times and the day I get it the bag wreaks, but the next day the bag barely smells. Just the storage. And remember, it was only $10! :p