Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i buy fake weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ryan3406, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Its just been through about 30 diff hands probably lol

2. And that shit doesnt look dank at all...more like some reg...with like cloves or somethin in it

3. prob some ditch weed

4. Brown ass fuck?:confused:

5. Two weeks later and the noobs are still making dumb comments. Any one with even a little knowledge of cannabis in the USA can take one look and see its Mexican brick weed and is fairly common in the USA.

It is very easy to identify :laughing:

6. Hey maybe it's easy for you to indentify shit weed because you smoke it all the time. I don't smoke boo boo get off your high horse.

7. My post was not directed at you. It was directed to all those who continue to post things like "looks like my dogs ass" ect.......The OPs question was answered by several people correctly in the first two pages.

If people have legit questions and others answer them it makes it hard to find the correct information in a thread when people post nonsense that contributes nothing to the thread. The thread bloats out to 4 pages long with 2 pages of nonsense posts.

Excuse me now I am off to ride my high horse into the sunset wile smoking a big joint of my fav weed....Brown Mexican Brick.....:D

8. oh so if u find urself in jail later in life your just gonna take dick cause u can?

dont accept shit man. look up an "iso hash" recipe on here and try to get what little you can from that stuff.

Ppl saying smoke it, well, dont listen to them. Those are the 15 and 16 and 17 yr old kiddies that are use to getting oregano. to them, thats some bomb shit.

9. looks like shrooms

10. Looks like some absolute garbage. But it's weed. (maybe)

11. Looks allot like synthetic weed with all those weird ass lookin stems

12. How was your dealer able to preserve crusty dying maple leaves from the fall till now

13. i think you got taken advantage of because they know your a first timer :(

14. That shit is way too brown to be anything worth smoking.

15. this kid sold me a gram of weed ( first time) one nug, very small and all the rest oragano...