Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i buy fake weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ryan3406, Jan 29, 2011.

1. OP, I've bought some shit weed, but nothing that ever looked that bad. It looks like weed, but really fucking brown, wiithered and compressed. I wouldn't accept that shit :(

2. Yeah, that's just some really shitty weed.

3. Word of adivce: if its your first time smoking weed at least find a picture of weed on Google Images.

4. Have one of your fiendish friends be a Guinea Pig for this batch.

5. Man, are those potatoe peels?

6. I fucking lost it when I read this. Well played.

7. Can't tell from that pic, but schwag isn't all bad. I have some seedy crappy looking brown shwag and it gets the job done. Takes more though. I have gone through a half O of it in ten days, but it's a nice high and doesn't taste bad or give me a headache.

So have someone who really knows look at the stuff and tell you if it's real. If it is, it is possible that you just didn't get high your first time. Happens to lots of folks. Obviously if its something other than cannabis or you're doing it wrong, you won't ever get high.

8. Throw a screen in your piece and grind that shit up and it'll smoke fine. I'd put it all in one bowl and milk it in one hit.
    Do it dude.

9. its just really shitty weed... this is what your looking for my friend

[​IMG]

10. Don't worry brother. I'm from the midwest and sometimes that's all you can get your hands on. How much did you pay? That's all I'd be concerned about. Don't let these guys get ya down. It's all a learning experience. Keep token and try to enjoy it.

11. Looks like someone vaped that in a HerbalAire

12. This is weed that I just picked up and this shit is tight...next time you pick up, make sure it looks like this:

[​IMG]

13. sorry man, but thats some dirt weed. for the future, i wouldn't buy from someone who you dont trust/someone without a good reputation.

14. Looks like nugs to me and probably legit but also probably schwag and if it was your first time smoking you may have smoked it incorrectly

15. Always look at what your buying first... always...

Looks like dried peices of crap man, if you got high off it then maybe its just some bad shwag but man from the looks of it I wouldn't even sell that to my enemys...

16. Looks like dried up hamster shit.

17. #97 JointsOnly, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011
    Ok here's a little math lesson, an EIGTH of an OUNCE, is 3.5g not 2, not 3, not 4.

and whoever said "lolwtf notweed" either didn't see the other pictures, or is flat out retarded.
    That's is indeed weed, maybe not some high quality buds, but to me that just looks like some reggies on a bad camera.

18. Looks like the terds that your dog shits out after he eats a whole bag of beef jerky.

19. lol its tobacco

20. looks like he picked his grundleberries and sold them to you.

time for new dealer bro