Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i buy fake weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ryan3406, Jan 29, 2011.

1. just some dirt weed we got a ton of it this last summer its fine to smoke it is harsh as hell tastes like ass just some brick weed alot of these coments are stupid and misleading just some bad weed

2. Looks like disgusting swagg that has been eaten, thrown up, and then shit on. Sold... to you.

3. Nastiest weed ever. Period.

4. Find the guy who sold it to you and cut off his arm or something. That shit aint weed

5. I thought it was tree bark haha

6. lol this doesnt look like someone shit on it,

it looks some someones dog ate it :) then :smoke: then humans waited for dog to shit to "reclaim it." ahha happens in hollywood, right?:D well anyway lol

7. haha honestly though I didn't know it was possible for weed (if it even is weed) to look that nasty

8. It looks like wood chips........ or broken up tree bark.

9. 1 time somebody tryed selling me some fake weed, so what i did was dump it out after asking to look at haha, then, he was like dude, why did u just dump out my bud. i was like haha that shit was fake as fuck, then me and my boy just left.

10. my god..... if all weed was like that, id probably would have moved on to cocaine

11. Looks like some brick weed that came into the country by way of someone's ass that was never wiped.

Throw it out.

12. Make sure you check for corn and the occassional pube when your breaking it up.

13. Looks like low end mids.

Dont feel bad, I had a buddy of mine get a bag of weed once that was some true garbage. Turned to DUST in my grinder. We smoked near 7grams of it and didn't feel shit.

14. low end mids? I've seen dirt shwag thats 10x better than that. Honestly, I can't even give a name to that weed it's so bad. Even calling it shwag would be an overstatement

15. I guess there's only one way to find out

16. #76 thefunkygiant, Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2011
    dude its some shitty weed but so what... anyone who says they never ever smoked a bowl of shitty ass weed (we call it Sheed, or Sheedy after the great Rasheed Wallace) is either a. A fucking Liar.. or B. not a real pothead .. so smoke up enjoy and try to get better shit next time.. Thats all any of us can do...
    Peace..

17. Lol just one of the many reasons I always offer to smoke my guy out when I pick up. If he doesn't want a few hits I don't want him selling it to me haha

Honestly though, just try not to broadcast the fact that you're a new smoker when you pick up. You probably won't get played if they think you know what's up ;)

18. You speak the truth haha.

Plus, sometimes shitty looking weed will shock you. When you're low/dry you don't judge a book by its cover, etc...

19. looks like cow shit

20. Is it that "spice K2" stuff? I think it might be. It's like synthetic weed. research it. :hello: