Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i buy fake weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ryan3406, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Looks like chocolate cookie crumbs.

2. the weed i smoke is green.. that looks like deer shit to be honest....

id throw that away tbh

3. thats weed just some old old pot they did not hook u up because you are a new smoker ?

4. smoke that mane you paid money for it might aswell catch your buzz

5. that shit is vaporized you got jacked homie next time say let me see the bud first and check it if its potent squeeze it alil to see how dense it is and see if its how much you paid for dubs(20 =1 gram)1/8ths(40=2-4 grams depending on your dealers niceness of hookin ya up)

6. Is completely brown. So unless you can get high off some swag from a ditch in Mexico would try to pawn it off on someone else.

7. Lol, as if such a thing exists? and yeah bro that weed looks like SHIT. How much did you pay for that just curious? And as long as you know it's weed maybe you can make some edibles or somethin to get the most out of it

8. Seriously though dude, that shit looks nasty. Also it looks like it might have MOLD on it but I can't tell for sure. If it has black spots it's mold DONT SMOKE IT!!! And sry for buying a shit sack your first time, shit happens bro!! The first sack I bought was the nastiest ground up brown frown. It's happened to all of us. I'm sure you'll find some good shit but in the meantime yeah man I'm not sure I would smoke it since it looks absolutely disgusting

9. And to ppl who say it's vaporized...no it fucking isn't. Vaporized weed doesn't come in nug form, if anything it's really crumbly and shit, these clowns don't know what they're talking about

10. grind it up before u smoke it homeboy but thats some fucking brick

11. This is what I was thinking.....ouch

12. Ewww. wtf is that shit

13. dangggg, my legit shit looks nicer than that, sorry dude :(

14. sprayed with Windex? why would you even say that

15. looks like texas bad reggie thats traveld from mexico all bricked up, but can it reach you??(i stay dro):smoke:

16. It's not fake, The quality is not that great tho, If you've never smoked weed than It will get you more than high.

Maybe it's better that you smoke stuff that is less quality before you smoke higher grade, so you won't be to mind fucked when you smoke some dank

17. Holy shit bro what the fuck is that

18. Looks like some delicious Snickle Fritz :D

19. Damn I thought the bud around here was bad. I've never seen anything as nasty as that shit in my life, just throw it away. Who knows what all that bud has been through before you got your hands on it.

20. Honestly if it's shwag then w/e man for your first time you'll get high. What I'm worried about is MOLD! It definitely looks like it could have some mold on it to me based on its blackish tint, although it's hard to see. You don't want to smoke mold because it's terrible for you, so I'd wait on it and maybe ask a friend or something