Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did i buy fake weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ryan3406, Jan 29, 2011.

1. It looks like weed...I don't think you bought fake pot.

It's just very low quality, so hopefully you didn't spend much.

2. i know its horrible weed but i don't have anyone else to get it from

3. do you have a job?

chances are that at least 70% of the people you work with get high. gotta just network until you find good weed. finding the dank buds is like trying to find a good job.

4. Where's the weed. I see a pic of a young Fidel Castro.

5. I don't know what these fools are talkin about that shit aint weed. Don't smoke that crap.

6. yea i work at a grocery store..im in highschool. i go to a really small school and i cant find any good weed.all the people who i work with even the college kids dont smoke and dont know where to get it.

7. Yeah it looks alot like that "legal high" shit i ordered onlne.. shit couldnt even get a fly high.. lmao

8. I said a clear pix......you need a new camera. Its ok to smoke it its just bunk weed.
    It looks and smells like schwag that was compressed in a trash compactor in to a brick and then allowed to sit around in poor storage conditions for a year or more some times many years.

9. I know all i have is my cell phone

10. bro thats where kstate is...keep lookin im sure its there lol
    im in 316 were never dry im sure they got some fire dank up there

11. lol some pretty dumb comments in here.. its bud, get you a cigar or some flavored papers and twist it up ;)

12. it's weed. It's really shitty weed though. Like 50 a ounce shitty.

13. it looks like he vaporized it before he sold it to you

14. bam, that's what i thought.

15. Smoke it a second or third time, you'll get high. Doesn't look like fake weed to me, lol./

16. I've seen some weed like that before!

[​IMG]

17. #37 SsmokeWeed, Jan 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2011
    Lol, bottom line... don't go back to that guy. :p:rolleyes:

Edit: ....and it looks like woodchips

[​IMG]

18. Looks like weed, but really really really low grade

19. I can't tell what's worse, the weed or the quality of the pictures being taken of said weed.