Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did Anyone Toke Up Alone Today?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420skate, Apr 21, 2010.

1. #1 420skate, Apr 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2010
    I'm thinking about lighting up again, and getting REALLY ripped, but I don't much like being alone doing it. It's 10000x more amazing when your with one of your bros

2. I'm in the same situation you are man, but sometimes being alone is good :) Especially with some good tunes!

3. I kinda have to. It's hailing outside and I'm not gonna walk across town.. plus most people I know have class and work today.
    but I do have a brownie and 2 grams to myself, and delicious chinese food. and family guy dvds. its gonna be chilll

4. sounds like a great time.. wish i could smoke today :(

5. why cant you dude ?

6. i was with 3 other friends today and we smoked a few bowls and a few joints and ive been pretty baked the whole day lol i had some bud left when i got home so i rolled up 2 joints and i smoked one of them alone and in a little bit i plan on smoking that second one alone and enjoying my fuckin day =D

7. I ended coming home with a baggie of White russian :p Dont know whose it is though :p

8. fuckkk ya i feel ur pain man i had fucking court today and a UA right after that how fucking conveneint.

9. I will be smoking and drinking alone in about 20 minutes. Hell, last week was the first time I smoked with someone in almost a year.

10. i smoked a bowl at exactly 12:00:00 am, and it was by myself. When i woke up i smoke again alone. Then the rest of the day i was blazing with people. But im going to be blazing alone again tonight. I love toking alone, it really allows you to get into your head.

So... Yes.

11. mommys home.. she know i toke but she dosent like it and i dont have the balls to ask her if i can "go for a walk"

12. aww hemp god, thats sad. D: I guess you'll have to smoke more another day to make up! haha

and hey, to those who are also smokin alone... it's kinda like we're smokin together! this hits for all of you :)

13. ya im smokein 3gs of dank on saterday to kick off my 3 week t break..it will be one hell of a night :smoking:

14. sounds like a hell of a night :bongin:

15. I got stuck alone. I smoked a dub last night and got super ripped, but my plans to smoke with a few dudes today got canceled when some lady called the cops on us and we had to split (and I lost all my weed in the process! >.<)

16. I gotta do that all the time haha

17. I toked at 12 midnight alone, and I got a nice j ready for about 11-11:30 tonight. I like smoking alone, it helps me clear my mind and just think. Besides, I've had enough high adventures throughout the day with friends, I'm planning on ending this 4/20 on a beautiful note, just chilling in my bed thinking about stuff. :cool:

18. I'm about to.
    Just got home after smoking a good 3-4gs with a friend of mine.
    I have no fucking clue what just happened over the past 4 hours. :D

So, I figure lets just keep it goin. :smoke:

Happy Holidays brothers.

19. i smoked a fat blueberry blunt and toked up a couple bowls of hydro i was so high earlier i puked on the side of the road haha i was really high what a great way for 4 20

20. #20 420skate, Apr 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2010
    @Hemp God .. yeah i think my mom is the same but if she caught me she'd shit a brick.
    @TheHypnoToad .. that's true. it kinda does feel like we're all stoned together :p ... happy 420 everyone :smoke: