did anyone else JUST see this?

Discussion in 'General' started by crystalbud, Apr 13, 2006.

1. well if there are other states doing it you can be sure new jersey is either one of them or soon to follow in their footsteps. heh. :<

2. I dont even think he killed himself while on a salvia trip. From what I remember he tried it a couple of times and came to the conclusion that he wanted to find out "what's next" (meaning what's after this life. His salvia use was independent of his suicide.

3. mundi.. nj is one of those states... my advice is to try it before its too late pm me if you want a cheap quality site... cheapest prices around and delivers fast too

4. well. just buy it all before they criminalize it is my motto.

5. O.K. I've been out of the loop for a min. What the hell is an EMO????

6. k its the new type of clicke in school. its the kids that dress pop punk like the kind of guys that wear makeup and such... hold on lemme find some pics.

7. ooohhhh +rep for the image. I've seen alot of girls dressin like that nowadays. Preps are still the majority though

8. i think that the girls dressing like that can get pretty hot but lets just say its a bad look for the guys.

9. After doing salvia a few times I dont see theres any way you would want to kill yourself after.

The problem nowadays is that parents either dont give a shit about there kids or they are too afraid to do anything. Saying salvia caused him to kill himself makes as much sense as saying the reason I smoked a bowl today was because I have tried salvia.

10. Emo kids are pussies, grow some balls.

Salvia can make you kill yourself though. Not in a suicide kind of way though. In a kind of blind thrashing and die by a sick tragic coincidence way.

The moral of the story: Hate the Government.

HATE! HATE! HATE!

Yes, I'm inspiring hate. The time is quickly coming... the people must physically over come the governments mental control campaign! Fuck the media! We must learn to be FREE in our MINDS! Before we can be free physically in our own country...

FIGHT! For your rights... because, it's a good thing.